10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen was simply a play maker tonight. 

the refs were terrible. We got a nice little makeup call on that roughing. There was nothing close to a hold the play before. Again the refs were bad.

The refs were bad but that’s not a make up call. You can’t drive a QB into the turf and land your full weight on top of him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

Of course no mention of the Morse "hold" on the previous play. Obvious makeup call, but it had to be made up.

Even worse… they did mention it and Collinsworth tried to justify it… “he grabbed some jersey, that’s an easy call every time.” 

Lol ok, sir. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We have a team that is good!  I hope every Bills fan realizes that. Finally, we can beat the best teams in the league... and the league itself.  The team kept their cool and over came more bogus penalties than I thought possible, all while completely confusing the Chiefs.   

This was worth staying up for.  Thank you Buffalo Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Never been more proud to be a Bills fan. Bought my own season tickets in the 9th grade. Had to bum rides to the stadium. Kept my tickets all the way through college. Used to drive 6+ hours for every game when I was in college. I can remember going to class in the morning, driving 6 hours to OP for a Monday Night Football game, and then driving 6 hours back to be back in time for class the next morning. 

I love this team. I was 10 months old when the Bills lost Super Bowl XXV. Thirty years and a literal lifetime of fandom later, I'm ready. I'm ready for a Super Bowl.

We just beat the living ***** out of the Chiefs in their house, on SNF. We beat them by three scores. 

We are the favorite for Super Bowl LVI.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

One key difference between this game and the AFC Championship game is how awesome our DL and OL have played. Much beefier and able to get pressure on the opposing QB's. Definitely need that to go deep in the playoffs.

Really excited with this team. I hope they continue to grow and stay healthy for the season.

Awesome game (minus the referees), enjoy the win everyone.

I can't believe ......no wait yea I do.....the broadcast didn't talk about Spencer Brown at all.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Even worse… they did mention it and Collinsworth tried to justify it… “he grabbed some jersey, that’s an easy call every time.” 

Lol ok, sir. 

Hands down the worst call of the game, there were more back breaking calls but I rewatched that play 3 times and honestly thought they had to of called the wrong number

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.