10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Klein made some nice plays tonight.

That D has the same snarl that I remember from the early '90's defenses.  They're disciplined and hard-hitting.  

All hail Beane - he designed the offseason around beating KC, and we just did. By a lot.  

• Awesome! (+1) 4

Just now, Success said:

Klein made some nice plays tonight.

That D has the same snarl that I remember from the early '90's defenses.  They're disciplined and hard-hitting.  

All hail Beane - he designed the offseason around beating KC, and we just did. By a lot.  

Now on to another tough Road game at Nashville.   Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

Great win

once the DL was able to contain Mahomes we controlled the game. He was never comfortable when he couldn't scape the pocket. 

The secondary kept everything in front of them, read and react. We put the hurt on them tonight. Edmunds had a very nice game. 

We didn't adjust fast enough on offense in the second half. the Chiefs started sending an extra defender after Allen or the run. We just had to get one first down and get into a ryhtm, the third QTR was really bad. 

the refs were awful all night. 

• Agree 2

Just now, davefan66 said:

Groot was a force today.

Gotta give props to WGR postgame saying he should be DROY.

If he keeps this up?  For sure!

I placed a bet on him for DROY before the season started at +2000 odds. Yes it was only $5 but after watching him in pre season I thought might as well.

• Like (+1) 3

What a win. We beat the hell out of them physically, this D is getting better. Tremaine haters are getting nervous he might be making the next step just like Knox. I was pretty confident from our first drive when Josh looked calm and in control. What an absolute beat down of a team and obnoxious fan base. Props to McD for having this team in the right head space mentally from the get go after all the hype and lead up. A few posters on this board need to STFU with the constant negativity and enjoy the ride. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.