10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans Postgame Thread

29 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I'd say the OL is still a work in progress

I'd say today was often addition by subtraction... hungry guys getting push and creating a good pocket. 

And it is not all pass-pro, I like what I saw in the running game. Guys staying on blocks driving defenders downfield....

• Disagree 2

34 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Where are the long time "realistic" posters?

You know who you are.

i resemble that remark actually. You rang?...not here but as a fan.....

Edited by Muppy

34 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Tim Hortons is a Canadian thing. Dunkin’ Donuts is more WNY. 

WTF are you talking about? There is a Tim Hortons at every other intersection. 

When was the last time you were in Buffalo? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean we've done this once already in 2019 but definitely need some focus on the interior Oline.

I think that was more to field a team that would not be embarrassed, not to create a unit that would be considered top tier and a strength of the team. Win the trenches to win the games. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Shoot. Hammie isn’t good news on Milano. Didn’t that keep him out of a couple games in 2019?

Hoping he just cramped up and they pulled him as a precaution because they knew they really didn't need him today.  We need him for sure the next couple weeks.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I am shocked that Mills wasn't benched dude was horribly innaccurate even when he had time to throw

As someone responded to you earlier...benched in favor of whom???

Texans in a QB depth chart bind till Tyrod is cleared and ready to go.

Edited by WideNine

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

As someone responded to you earlier...benched in favor of whom???

Texans in a QB depth chart bind till Tyrod is cleared and ready to go.

there must be someone next man up...let yer qb flounder out there he was pretty bad. I mean its debatable and I didnt debate this previously *shrug*

Sorry if this was posted, I just got this from NFL.com  :NFL Research: The Bills are the seventh team in the Super Bowl era to shutout two opponents by 35+ points in a season (joining the 1961 49ers as the only team to do so in their first four games). Another notable team to accomplish this feat? The Super Bowl-winning '85 Bears.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Quote continues: "And we're willing to take a comp pick at this point for him"

Playing for those 2024 Comp picks is the definition of 5D chess.

I'm still hoping Cody can become a serviceable G but if he can't then "next man up".

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

there must be someone next man up...let yer qb flounder out there he was pretty bad. I mean its debatable and I didnt debate this previously *shrug*

Sorry that was a bit snide on my part - needed my coffee fix.

Their depth chart just shows DeShawn Watson and he ain't playing.

Not sure who their emergency guy is, but do not think he would have faired well against our D.

Edited by WideNine

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Not sure who their emergency guy is, but do not think he would have faired well against our D.

fair enough . they were in a world of hurt it probably wouldn't have mattered concur

4 minutes ago, WideNine said:

The NFL should really step up to do something about the Watson situation. It’s a black eye for the game, and no franchise should be run like the Texans. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

There are almost no dunkin donuts left in wny 

Really - I have 5 within 5 minutes of my house in Rochester and 2 more at Gas stations. 

We also have 2 Tim Hortons, but they hardly ever have anyone there.  The Dunkins are almost always busy.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, boater said:

Knox.. that crazy SOB, has been a baller this season. PTL Beane didn't make some expensive move to upgrade the TE position. We doubters should all hang our heads in shame.

**shuffles fingers*** show me the improvement/ better consistency... Bills fans should have no shame in needing to see it,  its what we all wanted! :-)))))

Edited by Muppy

1 minute ago, boater said:

Knox.. that crazy SOB, has been a baller this season. PTL Beane didn't make some expensive move to upgrade the TE position. We doubters should all hang our heads in shame.

I mean I still wouldn't mind them taking a look there down the line, Knox is doing well but even if he maintains this having more than one quality guy there would be nice.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Shoot. Hammie isn’t good news on Milano. Didn’t that keep him out of a couple games in 2019?

Wouldnt worry about it until we learn more. The staff was just begging for reasons to pull starters today. It seemed more precautionary than anything, and Milano was walking and jumping around on the sidelines the rest of the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Edmunds and Oliver had their best games as pros.  Both of them were dominant today.  Star had a great game too.

Edmunds takes more grief on this board for being unspectacular and looking out of position. He makes plays that most inside LBs can't make with his  incredible speed and length. He closes on underneath receivers as well as most safeties and he's 23 years old. He with be great, hopefully with us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1