Would Aaron Rodgers do a sit down Interview for 40+ minutes with a teammate?

Protocal69

• Protocal69 changed the title to Would Aaron Rodgers do a sit down Interview for 40+ minutes with a teammate?
10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean doesn't he do that thing with McAfee every week?

McAfee is not his teammate and besides the Pat McAfee show is one of the best sports podcast in the country right now.

Zack moss is a 3rd round backup running back who is trying to create a side hustle with a his podcast. The fact that Josh would do a sit down with him down for 40 plus minutes is a hugh get for him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

McAfee is not his teammate and besides the Pat McAfee show is one of the best sports podcast in the country right now.

Zack moss is a 3rd round backup running back who is trying to create a side hustle with a his podcast. The fact that Josh would do a sit down with him down for 40 plus minutes is a hugh get for him. 

Maybe Josh could get 40 minutes of use out of Zack Moss on Sunday @1pm.😎

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

That's fair.

Zach Moss and Allen are a lot alike.  They both are full of nervous energy until they are hit.

Zach has been using mediation to help him focus.

Josh ought to talk to Milano and get his trainer to help him.

Edited by Limeaid
posting too late and left out words. Mentioned Josh on 3rd line though.

6 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Mcafee co host is his former teammate AJ hawk 

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh Allen is already my favorite Buffalo Bill of all time.

Yeah, but your favorite restaurant of all time is Applebee's, so what does that say about Josh?

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Zach Moss are a lot alike.  They both are full of nervous energy until they are hit.

Your opening sentence is begging for a second subject, don’t let its’ pleas go unheard. 😀

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Aaron Rodgers has a SB win.  He had a terrible HC.  He is a no doubt HOF QB.  

Rodgers can do whatever he wants.  

I love Allen's attitude. That said, even if he was a complete jerk but delivered a SB no one would care.  

That’s how that works? You’re good at something so you’re allowed to be a miserable human being? 😂

15 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Not what I said. If a miserable human being won a SB for Buffalo we wouldn't care.  There are 53 players on the team and you can bet not all 53 are great guys. 

That’s fair. I think it’s a little different when the player is the face of the franchise… but you’re right. 

Edited by JGMcD2

9 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

This is why a rock with Josh Allen. NO EGO with his teammates. GO BILLS!

Rodgers does it every week with Pat McAfee. Not a teammate but he does radio.

Ego has nothing to do with it.

You don't find it odd you are trying to make things up to put down some guy who you never met just to try and prop up Allen?

Just FYI Josh doesn't need to be propped up with false negatives against another player. Josh already proven he is an outstanding person with great character.

Edited by TBBills
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think Rodgers would have done it for "his guys" earlier in his career. Thinking the Randall Cobbs and the Jordy Nelsons and the Greg Jennings of the world if podcasts had been a big thing back then. At this point Rodgers absolutely is out for Aaron Rodgers and nobody else but we shouldn't make the mistake of assuming he has always been that way. He was always a bit of a diva at times but he had great relationships with some of his teammates earlier in his career. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I love Allen's attitude. That said, even if he was a complete jerk but delivered a SB no one would care.  

No one would care that he’s a jerk…..but on the other hand, we can be proud of the man that he is.  He’s not just some dude.  There’s a special kid inside that lumberjack body.  Enjoy and be proud of that fact. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I as a die hard Bills fan would care very much.

I am thrilled the Bills got a great players with a tremendous attitude, we are very lucky after wandering aimlessly in the dessert for years like the Israelites.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I as a die hard Bills fan would care very much.

I am thrilled the Bills got a great players with a tremendous attitude, we are very lucky after wandering aimlessly in the dessert for years like the Israelites.

to some extent the star players on the Superbowl teams were jerks. Did that bother you?

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Zach Moss are a lot alike.  They both are full of nervous energy until they are hit.

What do you think Zach & Moss have personality wise that are not alike? 

😁👍

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Rodgers does it every week with Pat McAfee. Not a teammate but he does radio.

Ego has nothing to do with it.

You don't find it odd you are trying to make things up to put down some guy who you never met just to try and prop up Allen?

Just FYI Josh doesn't need to be propped up with false negatives against another player. Josh already proven he is an outstanding person with great character.

The original post is very bipolar...

Some people tend to be extremely self-righteous about their team and use it to ***** on others.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

to some extent the star players on the Superbowl teams were jerks. Did that bother you?

Wasn't "exposed" to them 25 years ago today like you are today with all the social media so apples and oranges, I wasn't aware if they were "jerks" or not.  Jim Kelly snubbing people when he was on top of his game, yes I know and I bet if you ask him he probably wish he wasn't back then.  If Kelly acted really like a jerk, like his punk Nephew Chad and I was aware of i, yes that would bother me.

Doesnt matter, the milieu from 30 years ago is irrelevant.  Point is we have a great player who is also, but almost everything I can see, is a great person, that is all the matters..  Why not just leave it at that.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wasn't "exposed" to them 25 years ago today like you are today with all the social media so apples and oranges, I wasn't aware if they were "jerks" or not.  Jim Kelly snubbing people when he was on top of his game, yes I know and I bet if you ask him he probably wish he wasn't back then.  If Kelly acted really like a jerk, like his punk Nephew Chad and I was aware of i, yes that would bother me.

Doesnt matter, the milieu from 30 years ago is irrelevant.  Point is we have a great player who is also, but almost everything I can see, is a great person, that is all the matters..  Why not just leave it at that.

I was responding to you about players being jerks would bother you. I just gave examples. 

11 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Everyone thinks poorly of people who are jerks, just look at Tom Brady, the biggest jerk in pro football, no one actually likes him as a sportsman or as a person. 

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

I wouldn't say no one....

Maybe his wife likes him, but ya can’t be for sure on that, she likely has a side squeeze,

13 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Maybe his wife likes him, but ya can’t be for sure on that, she likely has a side squeeze,

I think like-minded people genuinely like him. I mean he obviously has a fan following and certain players like Gronk who will follow him.

Kinda being funny, but also kinda serious when I say Giselle is a witch. Like an actual witch who's using Brady.

Hocus Pocus Witch GIF

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

So I invested the 45m.  I think I learned as much about Zach Moss as I did about Josh Allen.

Well yeah.... it's his show. Honestly, I was expecting more of a buddy-buddy banter, but it seemed like a standard interview you would get from someone like Maddy Glab.