Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

Is this a joke?

This is just ridiculous rhetorical nonsense as I haven't sent you a full body photo within the last 3 months. 

Please. 

But you could send @Royale with Cheese a full body pic within the last 3 months, and you could go to the prom like Josh and Dawson did.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is a start, but if he doesn't get AFC Offensive Player of the week next week, I think we need to start the discussion as to whether he can ever be a back to back OPOTW winner and in turn whether he can be a Franchise QB in this league. Darnold is looking good and I am pretty certain that we might be able to get the Panthers to trade for Josh if we throw in a few 1st round picks.

:0

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Is this a joke?

This is just ridiculous rhetorical nonsense as I haven't sent you a full body photo within the last 3 months. 

Please. 

6E7FD9E0-B4F3-4AFB-8286-8FB7C248EDBE.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

But you could send @Royale with Cheese a full body pic within the last 3 months, and you could go to the prom like Josh and Dawson did.

Do you drive a Jeep?

87A29C0C-0283-455F-8A70-6C274BC0B874.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

Looked at Profootballreference: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/players-of-the-week.htm

Since 2017:

- Tyrod: 0 - for those lamenting we moved on

- Darnold: 1

- Baker: 2

- Fitz: 3 - incredible really

- Rodgers: 3

- Derrick Henry: 4 - originally stated Travis .. oops

- Dalvin Cook: 4

- Kyler: 4 - considering he started in 2019 ...

- Brady: 4

- Wilson: 5

- Mahommes: 6

- Lamar: 7

- "Wrong Josh" Allen: 7

"Right Josh" Rosen is pacing himself, but at present is still at 0

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Looked at Profootballreference: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/players-of-the-week.htm

Since 2017:

- Tyrod: 0 - for those lamenting we moved on

- Darnold: 1

- Baker: 2

- Fitz: 3 - incredible really

- Rodgers: 3

- Travis Henry: 4

- Dalvin Cook: 4

- Kyler: 4 - considering he started in 2019 ...

- Brady: 4

- Wilson: 5

- Mahommes: 6

- Lamar: 7

- "Wrong Josh" Allen: 7

"Right Josh" Rosen is pacing himself, but at present is still at 0

Incredible Kyler has 4 over 2 seasons and change… but Josh has 7 over 3 seasons and change. Pretty wild. 

Also, I only count 3 for Brady since 2017. 

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Boy, between Mahomes' day in KC and another AFC Offensive Player of the Week notch on Josh Allen's belt - Nick Wright is gonna have a tough week. 

Don’t dignify “He Who Must Not Be Named” by putting him in the same sentence as Josh Allen.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

rEGreSsIoN 

image.thumb.jpeg.9920a0202dd75662a4337d9dd06e5240.jpeg

What is this, Fiddler on the roof…, 

10 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you really go out of your way to try and get a rise out of folks don't you. I bet you were the class clown too. 

the board comedian here folks. thing is, he's really not that funny. well, aside from his little click.

congrats to JA, well deserved!

Well, now that “House” left us. Someone has to do it…,

The great thing about Josh is in addition to being an amazing QB he just seems like he is a great person for whom to root. he always seems to do the right thing off the field  .. mainly because it seems genuine (the baseball player that blew him off as a kid .. impacted how he deals with people).  Great story that starts with Josh.

Allen has now been named player of the week seven times in just 46 career starts and five times in his last 19 games. For context, 15% of the games that Josh Allen has started in the NFL, he’s been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/10/01/josh-allen-back-in-the-franchise-record-books-after-bills-win/

Allen continued to make NFL history in the game, becoming only the Fourth player ever to put up multiple career games with 300+ passing yards, 4+ TD’s passes, and a rushing TD. He joins Pro Football Hall of Famer Peyton Manning (2), Aaron Rodgers (3), and Drew Brees (4) as the only other QB’s to do it.