Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nathan Peterman and Zay JonesΒ  tearing it up in the desert!

Β 

Β 

Β 

I honestly think teams let those 2 light upΒ their D just for the laughs to keep them in the league

• Haha (+1) 1

Mina Kimes was on the LAC-LA broadcast.Β As such, I realize I'm utterly bipolar.

Β 

I mean, like, I hate her for her JA draft day outburst. AtΒ the same time, she's my friggin' hopeful future wife.

Β 

Jhc, life is a swirl of emotional dilemmas.

Β 

That's all I got...

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bills6969 said:

So many good, young QBs in the league. Β More coming next year too( Howell, Rattler, Slovis)

The league went through a drought of QB's for awhile. Good to see some young talent injected into the position. I was getting a little worried what would happen when guys like Brady, Brees, Manning, etc retired. But the last few drafts have been good: Mahomes, Watson, Herbert, Jackson, Allen, etc. New crop of elites.

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Β 

How did Josh Rosen get this bad?

He was always that bad.Β  No lateral movement, weak arm, poor decisions in college.Β  Β He was hyped based on his "footwork."Β  Everyone failed to mention his feet were made of cement.Β  Hard to teach a kid who knows it all already.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Β 

How did Josh Rosen get this bad?

"I wonder if my agent has any calls from the ATP Tour? Β Does Jessica Pegula need a practice partner? Β NPeterman need a trainer and/or career coach? Β I wonder if I can run a seminar on self confidence on LinkedIn?"

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
I just keep adding thoughts.

8 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Mina Kimes was on the LAC-LA broadcast.Β As such, I realize I'm utterly bipolar.

Β 

I mean, like, I hate her for her JA draft day outburst. AtΒ the same time, she's my friggin' hopeful future wife.

Β 

Jhc, life is a swirl of emotional dilemmas.

Β 

That's all I got...

Β 

Β 

What was her outburst? I think she’s really entertaining on Twitter. She’s just ok on ESPN. I didn’t know she was on the LAC broadcast. I didn’t catch that game. Anyway, she has a great personality, much better than Sarah Spain, etcΒ 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

What was her outburst? I think she’s really entertaining on Twitter. She’s just ok on ESPN. I didn’t know she was on the LAC broadcast. I didn’t catch that game. Anyway, she has a great personality, much better than Sarah Spain, etcΒ 

Β 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

If Mayfield can continue to improve that Browns team can be really, really good…. They are stacked everywhere.

Yeah they are. Β Snagged both of the guys that I wanted most in the draft too. Β 
Β 

I don’t see how Baker will ever be worth 40M per year. Β If I’m Berry, I’dΒ be looking to trade him after this seasonΒ and see what I could get. Β That system doesn’t need a 40M QB and Baker isn’t worthy of it. Β Maybe he improves again and ups his worth, but he’s no 17. Β Never will be. Β