Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

I don't see a thread for just discussing all the preseason games. I feel like we usually have one. Mods, please delete if this is going on somewhere else and I missed it.

Feel free to post your thoughts on any and all preseason action around the league.

Drew Lock and the Broncos torched Minnesota. He looked really comfortable/confident and has a nice weapon at WR in Hamler.

Vikings rookie QB Kellen Mond did pretty well, too. Watch out, Cousins. 😄

There was one for the first game.  I don’t think anyone really cares about Minny/Denver.   

7 pm has Trevor’s debut and Jets/Giants. I’m sure it will get live again with those games.  

So far, just like we should all be thankful the Dolphins took Tua over Herbert, that debut for Fields made me glad the Pats didn’t move up and settled on Jones. 

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

7 pm has Trevor’s debut and Jets/Giants. I’m sure it will get live again with those games.  

It's an interesting day for rookie QBs. I'll definitely be watching Lawrence closely and am hoping to see the Jets fail spectacularly (even if it's only preseason).

37 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I don't see a thread for just discussing all the preseason games. I feel like we usually have one. Mods, please delete if this is going on somewhere else and I missed it.

Feel free to post your thoughts on any and all preseason action around the league.

Drew Lock and the Broncos torched Minnesota. He looked really comfortable/confident and has a nice weapon at WR in Hamler.

Vikings rookie QB Kellen Mond did pretty well, too. Watch out, Cousins. 😄

Like what was even the plan for the Vikings to not suck again this year?

5 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Can’t wait to see Trevor. I have no idea if he’ll be any good right out of the box, but it’ll be interesting.

Fields has set the bar high.  

Jones was meh.

More interested in how Wilson looks, as I think Trevor will be legit. 

58 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Like what was even the plan for the Vikings to not suck again this year?

😆 I said pretty Much the same exact thing watching the game today. If your Minnesota, what is your sliver of optimism? That Cousins suddenly becomes an above average QB? The Minny announcers were playing up the Mond guy, “the greatest statistical QB in Texas A&M history”. Sounded like the old bills days where we had to try to cling to optimist via below average QB’s such as Nathan Peterman. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption