2021 NFL Draft Round 2 talk - Official thread

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

What’s his position. 

I do get that... but I think people should be asking more what he can do. His instincts are outstanding. He almost never buys misdirection and he always hits his gap, he can cover, he tackles brilliantly for a smaller guy. Great pick for Cleveland. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I do get that... but I think people should be asking more what he can do. His instincts are outstanding. He almost never buys misdirection and he always hits his gap, he can cover, he tackles brilliantly for a smaller guy. Great pick for Cleveland. 

In CLE I don’t know where he plays. He is a football player. But seriously I don’t see where he fits in their Defense.   Not dragging him. He was my BPA. But I just don’t see a fit in browns scheme 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I've seen Melifondwu play many times at SU, and I didn't trust him as a CB in college.

Syracuse, randomly enough, had a stacked secondary.  

Dino, the offensive guru, has had terrible offenses, but somehow keeps putting out D talent.  

Not sure if I trust Melifonwu either.   Cisco, Trill and the freshman stud they have all flashed more than him.   

Iffy is good, but I don’t know about 61. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Process said:

The Browns we're already a very good team and absolutely killed it this off-season.

It's going to depend on Baker but we may be the third best team in the conference.

Little bit of an over reaction to a draft where none of these kids played a snap yet in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Was that Randy Macho Man Savage?

He died years ago. I used to manage a store in Pasadena Fl. and he was in every few days. That was back in the Gorgeous George days. Oh my! Anyway, he was driving over the Howard Franklin and his heart blew up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1