Allen next week?

3 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

Do you play him? It would be nice to see a drive or two, get him over Bledsoe and then sit.

he’ll play some.

I think a lot depends on how the game is going and scoreboard watching.

if browns are up 32-7 over Pittsburgh they rest starters no matter the score.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I cant see them not trying for the 2 seed 

since home field doesn’t matter this year, thrm playing home or road in division doesn’t matter to them.

Pittsburgh coukd be thinking if we go for it and beat the browns we coukd have to play them the next week.

Miami wins they are at AFC south 5 v 4

2 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

It would be so sweet to keep Miami out of the playoffs with a win. I say play him the whole game.

The funny thing is that it would be sweeter to let them in and play us. Not sure wat needs to happen for that. But gimme the phinz round 1.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

There is no chance Allen plays more than a couple series next week. The two seed does not matter that much, at all. I don't know why people here can't grasp that. 

should note that Pittsburgh will also be resting starters so bills will get the 2 seed anyways.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't know that the 2 vs 3 seed is all that important, I expect Pittsburgh may rest their team next week and might not beat the Browns anyway, (and even if they do I don't know that I would expect them to come out of the first round.) I expect Josh may play a couple series next week, but I also expect many of our starters to see a lot of bench next weekend.

7 minutes ago, Process said:

There is no chance Allen plays more than a couple series next week. The two seed does not matter that much, at all. I don't know why people here can't grasp that. 

Well what about people not being about to grasp that because you are wrong?

I am pretty sure we will be playing normal game next week and Josh will be pulled same as today - when the game is over.

EDIT: Things might change if Pittsburg is really resting starters and they will be clearly losing their game.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

Getting the #2 seed means the team wouldn't have to travel until the Championship game or maybe not at all. IMO, that's an advantage.

Yeah because this team has clearly proven it can't handle a 40-minute plane ride to Pittsburgh to play in front of an empty stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Browns lost to the jets...can't assume pit will lose no matter who they start

Okay great, back to my original point The two seed doesn't matter this year. At least not enough to risk the health of your starters

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Browns lost to the jets...can't assume pit will lose no matter who they start

Pit could be in the situation of beat Cleveland then play them the next week or if they let them win and thrn have them sent to buffalo.

Edited by djp14150