Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

27 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

For anyone who missed it

Josh may be right that not many receivers can make that catch, but I don’t think there are more than two other QBs who can make that throw. It was a terrific catch by Diggs, but it was an otherworldly throw by Allen. He seems to have one of those every week where my jaw just drops in amazement. We just can’t take that for granted. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

From the pregame Bills Mafia adoration to the dissing of the Patriots all night by the commentators to the pedal to the metal offense on display tonight, this was a GLORIOUS NIGHT TO BE A BILLS FAN. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

How in the world can the Bills even be compared to the Chiefs or the Packers?!

I mean the Chiefs have scored 54 tds and we have only scored a measly 52.

...and the Pack, they are averaging 392 yards per game while the Bills can only muster 391.

Crazy how people around here are getting ahead of themselves.  🤗

Whew 😅!! Finally someone here “pumps the brakes” as needed! :w00t: Way to take the torch from @ Wrong Josh (whoops—why can’t I find that guy around here anymore??)

• Haha (+1) 3

im over the patriots. they are has beens and will be looking up at the bills big nuts dangling above them. belichik and his stupid press conferences are old news now. keep the sour grapes to yourself new england you cheating *****. congrats on forever staining the NFL

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Whew 😅!! Finally someone here “pumps the brakes” as needed! :w00t: Way to take the torch from @ Wrong Josh (whoops—why can’t I find that guy around here anymore??)

“And as joy and merriment was celebrated by all, off in the distance...on a lonely hill...a dog barked.

...or it was just Josh Rosen screaming “Mother F***er!”, but we will never know for sure, because of...you know...the joy and merriment.”

From “A Bills Fan Book Of Prose: 2020”. All rights reserved.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the bills will never reach the level of arrogance that the patriots are and were at. confidence tho? hell yes.

Agreed. And it was obvious when McD pulled the starters with over 10 minutes to play. At first I was miffed we didn’t try to hang a 50 burger on them, but then quickly realized it was the right thing to do. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, K-9 said:

Agreed. And it was obvious when McD pulled the starters with over 10 minutes to play. At first I was miffed we didn’t try to hang a 50 burger on them, but then quickly realized it was the right thing to do. 

He was kind of correct though we were not scared of their offense/worried we couldn't get it back.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

NFL Total Access is showing Jim Kelly's Tweet congratulating JA for breaking his Bills season TD throw record.  Jim Kelly is a class act.

He’s been Josh’s biggest alumni cheerleader from Day 1, how great is that?? Bills love runs deep across the years.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well when you're asked "what does this win mean" for 20 years and then you have to answer a new question it must be hard.

Especially when the GOAT leaves town and sails on down the sunny Florida road and into the playoffs again. ( with Gronk )

Buffalo kicks his ass on home turf

Clearly B B was quite saddened by the development...

Edited by Figster

Joe Debeasi on WGR:

"I want BB's post game press conference played at my funeral.  I want it played at my wedding.  That was the most uncomfortable press conference I have ever heard from him and I loved it"

Not word for word but pretty close.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t stop watching highlights on NFL network...gonna be a long night 🤣🍻🍿

Same here.  I'm glad I'm on Mountain Time.

10 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah but what about our point differential.  Miami is like +895

Here I was thinking that was their IQ.

• Haha (+1) 1

Have to say, Cam Newton looks done. Can't see another team signing him next year. His arm is just dead, I guess? When he missed that pass over the middle to a wide open guy when he had to run up in the pocket, I was a little shocked. He skipped it off the ground.

Guess his injuries and shoulder problems have done him in?

Just now, MJS said:

Have to say, Cam Newton looks done. Can't see another team signing him next year. His arm is just dead, I guess? When he missed that pass over the middle to a wide open guy when he had to run up in the pocket, I was a little shocked. He skipped it off the ground.

Guess his injuries and shoulder problems have done him in?

Shrug?