Week 16 SNF: Titans at Packers, 8:20 Eastern on NBC

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yep Rodgers is locking up that MVP win tonight. I love Allen but Rodgers has been better and more important to his team.

Not sure how you can say that.  Both are absolutely essential to their teams’ success.

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't see him playing well when they have to throw.

Yes. It sure looks like you need to take a lead on the Titans to make them have to pass.  In snow they look really bad.  

Rodgers and the Pack offense is taking Derrick Henry out of the game.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Tennessee looks like such a fraud, and I'm up against Rodgers in the finals. I have Kamara and am on track to post 160+ in PPR and I'm probably going to lose if this keeps up.

Thanks.  I was just wondering how your fantasy team was doing. Best of luck.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ya I agree buddy and you’re absolutely right.

Tons of players were missing on the bills. Plus I don’t think Allen was 100 percent healthy

I don’t think Allen was 100 percent either I believe he was still wearing the brace and a separated shoulder.... Not an excuse but def a factor

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Plus we'd have the 2nd unless the Steelers beat the Browns who have to win to make it to the show.

and Dubs I haven’t been paying attention (my bad), is the South is still up in the air with a Titans loss or is Indy done for the division?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, Ralonzo said:

Tennessee looks like such a fraud, and I'm up against Rodgers in the finals. I have Kamara and am on track to post 160+ in PPR and I'm probably going to lose if this keeps up.

They're the most up and down team in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

and Dubs I haven’t been paying attention (my bad), but the Titans loss is the South is still up in the air or is Indy done for the title?

Indy win and Titans loss next week-- Colts win division.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Remember all the experts including many on this board who lost their ***** when Green Bay didn’t draft a WR...

I mean could you imagine this Greenbay team with a WR instead of Love?

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

and Dubs I haven’t been paying attention (my bad), but the Titans loss is the South is still up in the air or is Indy done for the title?

That's true but the Texans are a longshot to pull that off.

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Rogers has been better, but he is no more important to his team than Allen. Imagine Barkley playing a ton of snaps this season instead of Allen. Fugly doesn’t begin to describe it.

It's a very small difference but Allen has the slightly better weapons across the board. Obviously neither offense would be worth anything if their respective QBs disappeared.

By the way when it comes to distinguishing between Mahomes and Allen I'd say the same thing but in Allen's favor.

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

and Dubs I haven’t been paying attention (my bad), but the Titans loss and the South is still up in the air or is Indy done for the title?

If Titans lose tonight and next week at Houston and the Colts beat the Jags, Colts win the division and the Titans may not make the playoffs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

If Titans lose tonight and next week at Houston and the Colts beat the Jags, Colts win the division and the Titans may not make the playoffs.

As far as I can tell Miami would have to beat us to keep Tennessee out of the playoffs. Our best bet is for Tennesee to finish as the 4th seed and hopefully take down the Chiefs in a divisional round upset.

Edited by HappyDays