Week 16 SNF: Titans at Packers, 8:20 Eastern on NBC

19-0.  Perfect.  Go Green Bay.

However, if it follows today’s earlier trending games of noteworthiness for the Bills the final will be 28-26, Titans.  

Please, GB, break the trend and pound these guys.

edit:  oh, and the heck with you, Indy Colts. Losers.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yep Rodgers is locking up that MVP win tonight. I love Allen but Rodgers has been better and more important to his team.

For him to have a shot he'd have to absolutely destroy the Pats so here's hoping.

I didn't know shoes came in singles.

Edited by Warcodered

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I can’t see them facing each other. For them to Play again, Titans would have to lose tonight and against Houston next week. (And even then, it still wouldn’t be a guarantee)

Or they meet in the AFC championship game.

Yea your prolly right I would just love another shot at them cause we all know they caught us us at a bad time and we played no where near our capabilities 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yep Rodgers is locking up that MVP win tonight. I love Allen but Rodgers has been better and more important to his team.

Rogers has been better, but he is no more important to his team than Allen. Imagine Barkley playing a ton of snaps this season instead of Allen. Fugly doesn’t begin to describe it.

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

Yea your prolly right I would just love another shot at them cause we all know they caught us us at a bad time and we played no where near our capabilities 

Ya I agree buddy and you’re absolutely right.

Tons of players were missing on the bills. Plus I don’t think Allen was 100 percent healthy