Bring back Fitz in 2021!

BisonMan

Love Fitz.

I’ve wanted him back for a couple of years.

...just too much damn money.  

Honestly, how do we pay 8 million for a back up QB? How do we pay him more than our starter?  How do we find the room?

...and also, and most importantly...how do we pay 8 million for a back up QB?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Love Fitz.

Honestly, how do we pay 8 million for a back up QB? How do we pay him more than our starter?  How do we find the room?

This is why he is not coming back- unless he wants to play for Barkley money.

He's a starter in Miami.  Tua's a bum.

Love Fitz.

Ask the Saints.  And the Colts.

• Like (+1) 1

Love Fitz.

He wouldn't be here to start though you don't get as much to be a back-up that's just reality.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I suspect Fitz is going to head to some place like Jax or the Jets to re-start the Fitz Cycle of Life:

image.thumb.jpeg.77a8e4b24b6ee220aa87ebe6962e1fcf.jpeg

No, Tyrod needs to go to Jax so he can play 1 quarter, have a piano unfortunately fall on him, and let Lawrence go in and light it up

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Love Fitz.

I think you're on to something. One way to save some costs when Josh resigns is by going with a backup qb on a 5th round rookie contract... That's to say our backup next year just may be Fromm.

Edited by Motorin'

5 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Back when he was in Buffalo we had a few names for him:

We don’t want this guy back on out team, trust me. Those names were well earned. 

There were nicknames you are not mentioning but would not fit your agenda.

Beware Greeks bearing "gifts". I am sorry not trust you.

There is a difference as a starter than as backup and the team was not as good as it is now.

The Bills need a better QB as backup other than ones we have now in case there is an injury and no I do not believe the curse.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Why not? I believe Barkley’s contract will be up, so we will need a solid backup...

He will always break your heart. Fools gold.

20 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why is this a Come on man situation? It makes a ton of sense. Barkley is a free agent as well.

He will lose you more games than win. Like a shiny toy that will lose it's luster quickly. 

For those who say “we must upgrade backup QB”, take a look at who might be starting for the Cardinals and Rams in a must win game this weekend.  Not many teams have good backups, and Barkley is probably better than average.  But yeah, it would be great to have Fitz here next year.  

20 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Why not? I believe Barkley’s contract will be up, so we will need a solid backup...

Fitz is staying with Miami, I fully believe they either draft or bring in another QB from free agency. They’re not sold on Tua and I don’t think the team is fully behind Tua either. No way Flores let’s Fitz go

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Fitz is staying with Miami, I fully believe they either draft or bring in another QB from free agency. They’re not sold on Tua and I don’t think the team is fully behind Tua either. No way Flores let’s Fitz go

Do you think he wants him enough to tag him?

Fritz will be a free agent and may be looking for team #9.

48 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Do you think he wants him enough to tag him?

Fritz will be a free agent and may be looking for team #9.

I think he will. Flores is very smart and knows that he can’t trust Tua. I think Fitz stays at Miami cause that’s really the only place he can start right now. He’s not gonna sign with a bad team going nowhere, he’s 38 and this is gonna be his first year making the playoffs

On 12/27/2020 at 11:34 AM, BisonMan said:

The dude is the best backup QB in the league. He’s on the last year of his contract in Miami and a UFA next year.

Bring this fan favorite back to win a ring next year...after we win the first one this season. 😉

Fitz is a Jinx to every starting QB... lol no thanks

Doesn't it fell like something dramatic is going to happen this year regarding Fitz and the Bills.   I mean either this coming week or in first round of playoffs.  My Spidey senses are telling me something is coming.