Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

Do the fish need to win out to get in the playoffs?

lose today they are basically finished 

and we play the ravens and Lamar who’s back to mvp form in the playoffs. Just our luck... 

The 2nd seed this year is totally irrelevant I don’t see why so many fans are obsessed with it

Edited by Penfield45

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Feels good to see that arrogant fool Murray lose after the entire media acted like he was playing like prime Russell Wilson 

he has been overrated to hell by everyone 

still can’t believe we lost to that midget.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

and we play the ravens and Lamar who’s back to mvp form in the playoffs. Just our luck... 

meh, get a lead on the Ravens and they’re helpless...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

so what.... we just lost to them last year....   we want to go to the Super Bowl you have to win against good teams...  we area really good team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

The 2nd seed this year is totally irrelevant I don’t see why so many fans are obsessed with it

We can end up with the Ravens as the 3rd seed too, or the Ravens could surpass the Colts or Titans and we could avoid them by getting the 2nd seed.  We just don't know.  Best thing the Bills can do is continue to play good ball.  We're better than the Ravens this year.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No but I mean an actual good team.

They beat the Titans. That’s when everyone started going batty again about mayfield. 

Edit: Nevermind. Thought you were talking about who the Browns beat. Misinterpreted. 

Edited by TheProcess

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

We can end up with the Ravens as the 3rd seed too, or the Ravens could surpass the Colts or Titans and we could avoid them by getting the 2nd seed.  We just don't know.  Best thing the Bills can do is continue to play good ball.  We're better than the Ravens this year.

we are

but in the playoffs your regular season records means nothing. Go ask those chargers teams of the past who constantly choked in the playoffs 

ravens are more experienced and run the ball better. I’d like to avoid them at all costs. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  We're bound to play the fricken Ravens.

Not a sure thing at all... One of three very realistic possibilities along with IND (I think most likely) and CLE. If PIT beats IND tomorrow, we almost certainly avoid the Ravens. I know Bills fans want to lock up #2 this week but that would involve matchups going in a way that increases the chances of playing BAL. So as fans we kind of have to decide what we prefer... Clinch #2 early and rest, or likely play BAL.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

When they beat the Colts in week 9 they were 6-2 losing to the Chiefs and Steelers (who were fully healthy at the time)   

Then everyone got covid or got hurt.   

This is still when healthy the most complete team in the NFL with a top 2 defense probably the best D.

Playing this team in weather (snow and wind) would be a freaking nightmare bc Lamar sucks anyway but the game going to a full on RPO game the Ravens would gladly take that vs us or anyone.  

we are

but in the playoffs your regular season records means nothing. Go ask those chargers teams of the past who constantly choked in the playoffs 

ravens are more experienced and run the ball better. I’d like to avoid them at all costs. 

My main point, though, is that there's no way to know where the Ravens will finish so that should be the last thing on the Bills' minds.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Don't try to convince yourself that the Ravens aren't good. They are scary as hell and literally the last team you want to see at #7. They have the #2 point differential in the NFL, and they're going to be coming in hot with the pressure off. They're going to win their first playoff game, regardless of who they play.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Don't try to convince yourself that the Ravens aren't good. They are scary as hell and literally the last team you want to see at #7. They have the #2 point differential in the NFL, and they're going to be coming in hot with the pressure off. They're going to win their first playoff game, regardless of who they play.

People thought that last year.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Oh ok..  You had me somewhat agreeing with you until you dropped a nonsense hot take to end off your post with. 

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Not a sure thing at all... One of three very realistic possibilities along with IND (I think most likely) and CLE. If PIT beats IND tomorrow, we almost certainly avoid the Ravens. I know Bills fans want to lock up #2 this week but that would involve matchups going in a way that increases the chances of playing BAL. So as fans we kind of have to decide what we prefer... Clinch #2 early and rest, or likely play BAL.

I'd forfeit Monday's game right now if we can avoid the Ravens.  LOL.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Tua is a 24 year old QB who plays with the caution of a 40 year old and I don't think that's a good thing.

The hype with him is so forced.  It’s like everyone has to pretend because he was drafted high, played at Alabama and had a legendary 2nd half against Georgia that one time. 

• Like (+1) 2