🚨 COLOR RUSH IS HERE!! 🚨 Week 14 Steelers at Bills

8 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

But it is a massive game nationally televised.   And I think the Bills wore the blue and white combo only once this year at home.  That is their identity.

FROM THE GLORY DAYS OF THE PAST THE BILLS WORE BLUE

3 W on W, 2 B on B and 1 B on W.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams&team_id=BUF

W1  W on W  NYJ

W3  W on W  LAR

W6  B on B  KC

W8  B on W  NE

W9  B on B  SEA

W12  W on W  LAC

W14  Color Rush

This season the identity is not defined by Uniform color.  But Josh Allen and the weapons he has. 

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

"In the United States, about 7 percent of the male population—or about 10.5 million men—and 0.4 percent of the female population either cannot distinguish red from green, or see red and green differently from how others do (Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 2006)."

Thanks WikiPediEII.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Why can't the damn Pegulas just leave well enough alone? Just wear blue on white at home. Enough with the red pajamas already.

I doubt Terry gives a **** what color jersey the Bills wear. For a multi-billionaire he wears basic conservative suits. You can tell Kim is more into fashion with the way she dresses. Brandon and Sean only care about building a winner. I think the jersey selection is all Kim. If it were me and I got to choose for the Bills 10 guaranteed home games ( I am counting the preseason) I would go white on white ( current) for the 2 preseason and 1st 2 regular season home games. Games 3 and 4 blue over white. Game 5 all white throwbacks. Starting with game 6 and the rest of the year including playoffs blue over white. I would eliminate the POS looking all blues and reds.

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

FROM THE GLORY DAYS OF THE PAST THE BILLS WORE BLUE

3 W on W, 2 B on B and 1 B on W.

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams&team_id=BUF

W1  W on W  NYJ

W3  W on W  LAR

W6  B on B  KC

W8  B on W  NE

W9  B on B  SEA

W12  W on W  LAC

W14  Color Rush

This season the identity is not defined by Uniform color.  But Josh Allen and the weapons he has. 

Thanks WikiPediEII.  

Exactly my point.  Thanks, that' why I was highlighting that number!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I doubt Terry gives a **** what color jersey the Bills wear. For a multi-billionaire he wears basic conservative suits. You can tell Kim is more into fashion with the way she dresses. Brandon and Sean only care about building a winner. I think the jersey selection is all Kim. If it were me and I got to choose for the Bills 10 guaranteed home games ( I am counting the preseason) I would go white on white ( current) for the 2 preseason and 1st 2 regular season home games. Games 3 and 4 blue over white. Game 5 all white throwbacks. Starting with game 6 and the rest of the year including playoffs blue over white. I would eliminate the POS looking all blues and reds.

I would throw in white over blue, as well. It's sad when the monochrome red appears more than the throwbacks. If they want all blue or all red, wear them on an occasional 1:00 PM Sunday game, not on national TV. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Changed my mind,

I kinda like the all red unis now,

I'm just saying ...

because?   they have been winning wearing them? 

;)  ;)  

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Why do they wear these red unis again once a year?

Assuming it must have something to do about money.

Not a fan..

It's an NFL thing.  

and sure $$$ is to be made 

They are a bit of an embarrassment. This was not the time to whip these things out. Once a year on a 1pm game that is fine if they have to wear them. Not on national TV in the biggest game the Bills' played in 20 years. All my Squealler friends were texting me asking wtf are the Bills wearing. Not a good look imo. Ya know what though, can't argue with the results I guess!

Edited by Bferra13

16 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Anyone catch Rodney's comments on the pregame show where he said the Bills jerseys are ugly. He is not wrong. They need to burn the all reds and blues and just stick with the other uniform combinations.

Agree with one exception no Red over white, looks like old pats uniforms, and nothin good can come from that. 

Go Bills!!!