The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

5 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I was expecting to come to this thread to see comments from @JaCrispy; @BigDingus; @Nextmanup; @Gene1973; @MOVALLEYRANDY; @FireChans; @C.Biscuit97 and the rest of the "Josh Haters" crew.  Wrong thread I guess, or perhaps they loosened the grip on their perceived bias.

you left out greggtx but nextmanup is definitely the king of this take 

Edited by Teddy KGB

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

His main argument of why he doesn't think the Bills could ever beat the Chiefs is because the Chiefs have more prime time games and he sees their highlights more often. Just wow.

He was saying that he feels like the Chiefs are better but maybe it's not real, maybe that feeling is a result of just seeing them more often, a kind of cognitive bias.

12 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

He was saying that he feels like the Chiefs are better but maybe it's not real, maybe that feeling is a result of just seeing them more often, a kind of cognitive bias.

Which in its own right is a reason he has no valuable opinion. 

I watch the bills and who they play. That doesn't make me an expert on any of the teams they play but I can make real time comments in the game threads. 

Didn't he also say we need to beat NE in Foxboro even though we already beat them in Buffalo this year? 

Not sure why location matters with no fans. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Which in its own right is a reason he has no valuable opinion. 

I watch the bills and who they play. That doesn't make me an expert on any of the teams they play but I can make real time comments in the game threads. 

Didn't he also say we need to beat NE in Foxboro even though we already beat them in Buffalo this year? 

Not sure why location matters with no fans. 

CLEARLY, they are intimidated by the ever-present train horn! 

:)

49 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I honestly never heard of this guy till yesterday 

His name pops up every six or ten months, when he says something that confirms his known stupidity. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BananaB said:

I stopped watching it all. I turn to the channel when the games are on and that’s it. To be honest, I’d rather read the views of the public on message boards and in comment sections on social media then listen to the so called experts and former players.... 

Exactly!

If I want real Bills coverage and opinion I'm coming to this website! 

I'd much rather hear y'all opinions than Skip Bayless💯

8 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

ESPN still has sports shows? 

I know a guy that knows a guy that says they do 🤷🏻‍♂️...😂

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Gordio said:

On Getup Jeff Saturday, Mcelroy, Green & Canti all were blown away and couldnt say enough nice things about Allen.  Saturday said " Allen is special" Mcelroy said the growth in Allen is so fun to watch & even jay Green who is a diehard Jet Fan said "Allens developement is an organizational success story."  

C'mon Man! If you're gonna mention it, post it. It was a great video and I loved how they compare Cam's 2015 MVP season to Josh's current season. Josh is blowing Cam's numbers away by a significant margin. If Mahomes wasn't, well......Mahomes, Josh would most likely be the front runner.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why do so many of you feel threatened when someone says something negative about one of the bills players? 😂😂😂😂😂

Threatened no

Confused?   Yes.....when you have someone come out and say something negative after a nearly 400 yard 4 TD performance (in a win) and you find a way to marginalize?

If its just to piss people off and get clicks......I guess at least I would understand it even if I didnt like it

Dear Bills fans,  want a reasonable assessment of Allen?  

Listen to Romo and Kubiak, and just about any ex QB instead of the clowns being talked about in this thread.  Heck Terry Bradshaw is no Allen fan, he just stops talking when Allen is playing well so that is a good thing for everyone.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When these idiots compare Allen to Newton, you know they have no idea what the hell they are watching with Allen.

Allen is NOTHING like Newton.

Allen is a brand all his own and really isn’t comparable with any other QB.

All I know is that someone is going to try and take him out of action moving forward.