The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

On 12/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Doc said:

I would put most of the credit for Josh’s  improvement on Jordan Palmer and Josh himself of course. Daboll is the offensive coordinator and they’ll obviously need to find a replacement for him when he does leave, but I doubt it’s next season. 

I think Daboll and Dorsey deserve a lot of credit.  I think they both worked hard to put together plans for Josh off season to help him really come up to speed in reading a defense and knowing where his answers are, and I think one or the other or both have worked with him hard during the season. 

I had doubts about Daboll's overall approach which seemed to be "here's my offense in all its complexity and you're gonna Rut Hog or Die with it" vs. tailoring an offense to his initial skillset of QB runs and 1-read pass options.  But the Bills were determined they were going to develop a QB who could operate in the pocket and by jinks they got one.

Daboll has mentioned tailoring the current offense to what Josh is comfortable with and throwing out concepts he doesn't like (which leaves me hugely curious as to what those might be). 

And Beane and Bobby Johnson deserve credit for working on the OL because there's a huge difference between an OL that gives Josh enough time and one that doesn't as we saw in Pittsburgh "Tale of Two Halves".

• Like (+1) 1

In all honesty. It came off as racist to me when he talked about fans. Not the American flags and dogs (which was dumb) but the mention of questionable content on social media, especially considering what Allen when through at the draft. It felt to me he was implying that Bills fans are racist truthfully.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

In all honesty. It came off as racist to me when he talked about fans. Not the American flags and dogs (which was dumb) but the mention of questionable content on social media, especially considering what Allen when through at the draft. It felt to me he was implying that Bills fans are racist truthfully.

This is insane considering Allen was quoting Modern Family on ABC!!! So damn stupid...

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean.....who doesn't like Flags and Dogs?  Dogs are good!  Dogs are pawsome!  Flags are good too!  I gotta big old one hanging on my front porch, in the proper configuration and I always take it in when it snows,rains, or gets dark.  Got a dog, too!  Got guns.  Want more.  Can shoot OK if I say so myself. 

The thing is, Domonique Foxworth has absolutely no clue who Bills Mafia are or what we stand for outside of football.  He's just rolling off some 3 year reports of like 8 yr old tweets and a house of cards based on his own assumptions.  Truth is, we don't stand for one single uniform thing except rooting for the Bills. 

Ok, maybe two.  Most of us would like to see Tom Brady get his smug ass kicked.

If your sports takes are based on not liking a players fans then you're probably a pretty ***** sports analyst.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

I don't believe this for a second. They hate Allen because a) his rep coming into the draft, b) it's Buffalo and c) it's easy and fun to get a rise from us, not to mention cheap clicks.  If this is true then why do they love Dak Prescott? Gonna tell me Cowboys fans don't put flags and dogs in their profiles?