The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Here’s Warner today. Or maybe yesterday.

Thats...about the most positive I've heard Warner about Josh and the Bills.  Basically said Allen has gotten better each year and if Allen can keep this up, that's a dangerous offense.

Thought it was interesting that, similar to a point Cover1 made, Kurt refers to screens and quick throws as a part of the running game. 

Also he apparently coaches HS football now.  Wonder how THAT team is doing.

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

My thing is, Keyshawn has now, on 2 different shows, in the last 2 days doubled down on them not playing anyone. I challenge anyone to find 5 wins on any team that stack up with Fins, Rams, raiders, Seahawks, and pats. I doubt you find any. 

Keyshawn likely doesn't spend time on the Bills. He's likely basing all his knowledge on what he watches nationally in big games, in fact he said exactly that in some clip. It's going to take time for the Bills and Josh Allen to change the narrative. It's happening though.

He just wants to see more. Here's a good clip.

On 12/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, Bangarang said:

I will never understand why anyone takes this guy seriously when it comes to QB evaluations. He’s just some random dude from Ireland. 

In the scheme of things, aren't we all just random dudes from Ireland? 

I noticed Cian back when he thought Tyrod was a top ten QB. It took me years to figure out that both Tyrod and Cian are trash. 

On 12/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, Mark Vader said:

Sounds to me like Keyshawn doesn't even watch the Bills games.

He's asking where is the signature win? He obviously did not watch the Seattle game.

I don’t take great offense to what KJ said with the exception of the no signature win. He’s saying he’s not quite elite on Chiefs are heavy favorite. 

On 12/9/2020 at 3:13 AM, Sharky7337 said:

Nick Wright on first things first still trashing Allen.

Skip Bayless says baker is better.

But they just keep moving the bar. Its amazing after a solid performance multiple times they still in some cases cannot give the man credit.

Bayless admits Josh is terrific, loves him. Just loves Baker more, which is a bit weird maybe but has nothing to do with Josh hate.

Nick Wright, who I'd never heard of till your post, does have a wacky take.

That's two guys. Two. One of whom thinks Allen is great.

IMO this insistence on finding Josh hate is like looking at one of the world's greatest arboretums and saying, "See, look at all that dirt."

4 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Bayless admits Josh is terrific, loves him. Just loves Baker more, which is a bit weird maybe but has nothing to do with Josh hate.

Nick Wright, who I'd never heard of till your post, does have a wacky take.

That's two guys. Two. One of whom thinks Allen is great.

IMO this insistence on finding Josh hate is like looking at one of the world's greatest arboretums and saying, "See, look at all that dirt."

I saw that Nick Wright thing and all I have to say is, what an arrogant moron.  He's talking to Brandon Marshall, a guy who actually played in the NFL, saying the reason he thinks Baker is a better QB is because he "watch[es] football."  LOL!  Then he talks about how Josh's stretch when he was injured had almost as many TD as turnovers, completely/conveniently ignoring that Baker had 3 straight games with zero TDs.  Where do they get these guys?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I saw that Nick Wright thing and all I have to say is, what an arrogant moron.  He's talking to Brandon Marshall, a guy who actually played in the NFL, saying the reason he thinks Baker is a better QB is because he "watch[es] football."  LOL!  Then he talks about how Josh's stretch when he was injured had almost as many TD as turnovers, completely/conveniently ignoring that Baker had 3 straight games with zero TDs.  Where do they get these guys?  :lol:

And thats kinda why I started the post I find it amusing that some of them will Cling to these opinions and its almost funny watching them having terrible justifications for them at this point.

Josh has converted many, and will have to keep doing it. Because next it will be well he did it one year? Etc etc 

Edited by Sharky7337

On 12/8/2020 at 8:20 PM, MJS said:

His main argument of why he doesn't think the Bills could ever beat the Chiefs is because the Chiefs have more prime time games and he sees their highlights more often. Just wow.

Keyshawn might as well just say "I really don't pay enough attention to have an educated opinion."

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Keyshawn is part correct. It matters now. You have to do it in the big moments. It's not that Josh hasn't played amazing at time it was that no one really cared. We saw Josh on Monday begin to change the narrative. Don't worry the narrative will change and fast if Josh keeps it up. 

What Kurt Warner said is exactly how I felt about Allen. What we saw was like Neo in the Matrix realizing he's the one. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the norm. 

No he's not. You can't pick your next opponent in the NFL. You play your schedule. By Keyshawn's yardstick who have the Steelers or Chiefs beat? Don't move the goalposts when assessing the Bills.

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

KeyShawn  :thumbdown:

What's with this new "signature win" metric being thrown around this year? Every time the team or Allen achieves something they come up with some new measuring stick?

"Well, we can't talk about 300 yard games or even 400 yard games anymore, and they beat the Patriots so we can't ding them on that anymore, and Allen's completion percentage is 70% so we can't talk about that. And he doesn't run much anymore so we can't talk about that. And the defense isn't that good anymore so we can't say the defense is carrying Allen and the team anymore..."

Literally every criticism has been answered this year. And so now we talk about signature wins? What about the Seattle win? What about the Rams? Those don't count because they happened earlier in the season? And when we beat the Steelers what's the next unattainable metric they will fall back on?

And why do the Bills "need" a signature win, KeyShawn? Need it for what? Does that qualify you for the Superbowl? Do they count as 2?

They literally find any way possible to discredit Allen and the Bills. It's pretty hilarious at this point. The vast majority of "experts" are on the Bills side, but I guess there are still a few clowns out there.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, MJS said:

What's with this new "signature win" metric being thrown around this year? Every time the team or Allen achieves something they come up with some new measuring stick?

"Well, we can't talk about 300 yard games or even 400 yard games anymore, and they beat the Patriots so we can't ding them on that anymore, and Allen's completion percentage is 70% so we can't talk about that. And he doesn't run much anymore so we can't talk about that. And the defense isn't that good anymore so we can't say the defense is carrying Allen and the team anymore..."

Literally every criticism has been answered this year. And so now we talk about signature wins? What about the Seattle win? What about the Rams? Those don't count because they happened earlier in the season? And when we beat the Steelers what's the next unattainable metric they will fall back on?

And why do the Bills "need" a signature win, KeyShawn? Need it for what? Does that qualify you for the Superbowl? Do they count as 2?

They literally find any way possible to discredit Allen and the Bills. It's pretty hilarious at this point. The vast majority of "experts" are on the Bills side, but I guess there are still a few clowns out there.

Funnier than this is when they said beating the league MVP at the time Russell Wilson and the Seahawks would be the Bills "Signature Win" and Allen went out and b!tchslapped them...now 4 weeks later that no longer counts because the Seahawks have slipped a little bit...

So if we beat the Steelers and then they lose to the Colts and Browns too, that no longer counts either??

• Like (+1) 2