The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

When these idiots compare Allen to Newton, you know they have no idea what the hell they are watching with Allen.

Allen is NOTHING like Newton.

Allen is a brand all his own and really isn’t comparable with any other QB.

All I know is that someone is going to try and take him out of action moving forward.

I think he's surpassed Newton. He was similar to Newton but as Josh is developing he's a much better QB in the pocket. Not really close. 

12 hours ago, teef said:

I’ve heard nothing but wildly positive things about josh today. 

‘.....says more about the shows You watch’ 😉

11 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Sounds to me like Keyshawn doesn't even watch the Bills games.

He's asking where is the signature win? He obviously did not watch the Seattle game.

Key, did you know we beat the Dolphins, Rams, Raiders, Patriots* and Seahawks in addition to San Fran? Whooped Stiller’s in must win game last season? Do you know anything about modern NFL? ‘Just Give Me the Damn Remote!’

11 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

ESPN still has sports shows? 

Yeah, like MTV still features music videos..

This guy is ‘playing my song’.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Baker needs a running game...Josh does it on his own..

Saying he does it on his own is kind of a disservice to the amazing receivers & O-line play.

I get what you're saying, but I don't want those guys to get lost in the mix.

6 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why do so many of you feel threatened when someone says something negative about one of the bills players? 😂😂😂😂😂

It's certainly weird...

Even more strange to me is how people are fine just cruising on by the tons of positive coverage, but the second anyone isn't taking the Bills to win a game or doesn't hype up a player they immediately grab the pitchforks 😂

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Likely what they have been saying since he's more accurate now. 

"he hasn't had a signature game" 

I really liked one person who used that excuse and said he hadn't beat the patriots yet. Shows how much they pay attention. 

I don't know what a signature win is but I'd say he's had half a dozen this year. 

Signature win probably translates to playoff win

18 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I read that thread.  Someone brought up the fact that among throws with a clean pocket Josh Allen ranks 6th from last among starting QB’s.  Cian claims it’s because Josh runs from clean pockets.  LOL it’s a huge stretch and he’s getting killed for it 

Any idea where one could find this data?

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Dear Bills fans,  want a reasonable assessment of Allen?  

Listen to Romo and Kubiak, and just about any ex QB instead of the clowns being talked about in this thread.  Heck Terry Bradshaw is no Allen fan, he just stops talking when Allen is playing well so that is a good thing for everyone.  

Warner and Aikman no likey, though even Aikman had to admit that was a good game.  He phrased it as "his best game as a pro" which is a compliment....but something about the way he said it struck me as double-edged, like he was choking back "about time he had one" or "wonder when he'll have another".  That could just me me though.

If Warner weighed in on Monday haven't heard it yet.

Agree that Romo, Kubiak, Hasselbeck, and also Chris Simms have reasonable takes on Allen.

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Signature win probably translates to playoff win

Eh, I personally think it's more akin to "Franchise QB", on this board historically a nebulous concept with definitions that appear to change according to circumstance.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Saying he does it on his own is kind of a disservice to the amazing receivers & O-line play.

I get what you're saying, but I don't want those guys to get lost in the mix.

It's certainly weird...

Even more strange to me is how people are fine just cruising on by the tons of positive coverage, but the second anyone isn't taking the Bills to win a game or doesn't hype up a player they immediately grab the pitchforks 😂

Kind of reminds me of you.  When Allen played good, you were no were to be found.  However, as soon as he made some bad plays or had a bad game, poof here you were with your pitchfork in hand telling all of us how Allen sucks and is not the franchise QB.  I will give you credit, you seem to have come around a bit although I don't think I've seen you post your "I was wrong" post yet!

16 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Well, the voices in my head have been nothing but positive about Josh over the last 24 hours. I’m both saying  and hearing nothing but really positive things. 

Sorta seems like a good time to reprise this .  Although it is "voices in the air" not voices in your head.  Enjoy!

4 hours ago, JohnNord said:

It was PFF I believe 

Oh, well, as far as access, that leaves me out

I admit, when we drafted him I was nervous. Since then he has slowly convinced me that he is a deserving starter and it blossoming into a complete baller. Let them keep doubting him. I love asking "is he good yet??" when he makes a big play.

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Warner and Aikman no likey, though even Aikman had to admit that was a good game.  He phrased it as "his best game as a pro" which is a compliment....but something about the way he said it struck me as double-edged, like he was choking back "about time he had one" or "wonder when he'll have another".  That could just me me though.

If Warner weighed in on Monday haven't heard it yet.

Agree that Romo, Kubiak, Hasselbeck, and also Chris Simms have reasonable takes on Allen.

Eh, I personally think it's more akin to "Franchise QB", on this board historically a nebulous concept with definitions that appear to change according to circumstance.

Here’s Warner today. Or maybe yesterday. 

Funniest thing I saw today was on NFL live Keyshawn Johnson said the bills havnt had a signature win yet this year WHILE he’s staring at their schedule commenting on their wins over contenders. He acknowledges that the bills:

-Beat the rams but it was too early in the year to care

-beat the Seahawks but they don’t travel well

-raiders are streaky 

- and he conveniently left out the 8-4 fins

so Orlovsky fires back about how they‘ve beaten 6 playoff caliber teams. How could they possibly not have a statement win? Keyshawn just doubled down screaming about how it was too early in the year too care about half those games and hat they were a lucky strip away from losing to the pats. Mind you this was after a segment where Keyshawn spent 2 minutes explaining how all cam Newton does is win and that his dreadful stats don’t matter.... YIKES

On 12/8/2020 at 10:44 AM, Back the Blue said:

Do I really need to explain it?  WAAAHHHHH...did you see what <insert name of NOBODY reporter> said about my Bills.  I'm so mad, I'm going to start another thread about it...which is exactly the same as every other "did you see what they said about the Bills" threads which are created weekly. 

People get way too fired ip over what some neckbeard from Europe thinks about the Bills 

18 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Here’s Warner today. Or maybe yesterday. 

Funniest thing I saw today was on NFL live Keyshawn Johnson said the bills havnt had a signature win yet this year WHILE he’s staring at their schedule commenting on their wins over contenders. He acknowledges that the bills:

-Beat the rams but it was too early in the year to care

-beat the Seahawks but they don’t travel well

-raiders are streaky 

- and he conveniently left out the 8-4 fins

so Orlovsky fires back about how they‘ve beaten 6 playoff caliber teams. How could they possibly not have a statement win? Keyshawn just doubled down screaming about how it was too early in the year too care about half those games and hat they were a lucky strip away from losing to the pats. Mind you this was after a segment where Keyshawn spent 2 minutes explaining how all cam Newton does is win and that his dreadful stats don’t matter.... YIKES

Keyshawn is part correct. It matters now. You have to do it in the big moments. It's not that Josh hasn't played amazing at time it was that no one really cared. We saw Josh on Monday begin to change the narrative. Don't worry the narrative will change and fast if Josh keeps it up. 

What Kurt Warner said is exactly how I felt about Allen. What we saw was like Neo in the Matrix realizing he's the one. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the norm. 

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Keyshawn is part correct. It matters now. You have to do it in the big moments. It's not that Josh hasn't played amazing at time it was that no one really cared. We saw Josh on Monday begin to change the narrative. Don't worry the narrative will change and fast if Josh keeps it up. 

What Kurt Warner said is exactly how I felt about Allen. What we saw was like Neo in the Matrix realizing he's the one. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the norm. 

My thing is, Keyshawn has now, on 2 different shows, in the last 2 days doubled down on them not playing anyone. I challenge anyone to find 5 wins on any team that stack up with Fins, Rams, raiders, Seahawks, and pats. I doubt you find any.