The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

30 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Anyone else stop watching sports shows? 

I still watch GMFB , they're great but I just can't deal with the ESPN shows anymore.  

I don't watch pre game coverage either anymore, just can't do it. Majority of the ppl are awful 

I stopped watching it all. I turn to the channel when the games are on and that’s it. To be honest, I’d rather read the views of the public on message boards and in comment sections on social media then listen to the so called experts and former players.... 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Sounds like you just watch terrible things on television. Skip Bayless and Steven A....really?

The day after bills win, I go to YouTube and search Josh allen and watch the majority of the videos posted since the game. It’s entertainment. When your lord and savior has an unbelievable game against a very solid D while basically unveiling himself to the world as a problem for every team in the league.....why would you not want to hear what they have to say, regardless of what you think of their opinion.  Our boy BALLED out last night.  I want to hear what people have to say about it.  Not too many bad things can be said and those that talk trash just expose themselves as frauds  I’m surprised you don’t want to hear it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Every week the hater list is evaporating. Mike Greenberg said this morning he's never been so incredibly wrong about Allen. Said he's on the verge of stardom. Max Kellerman is calling him elite and only Mahomes is better in the AFC.  If you're still a skeptical hater at this point you're just plain ignorant. 

18 minutes ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

Nick Wright is a gasbag who tries hard to be controversial and JA blowing up he predictably is being arbitrary.  Skip is wrong on everyone and he sees things out of the lens of a bitterly disappointed Dallas fan. Both men should be taken seriously by any objective observers. 

This is the first time I've ever seen Nick Wrights name anywhere.

I suppose it'll be the last, as well. Who frickin cares.

Skip is a wrinkly old ***** who just tries to get a reaction. 

• Like (+1) 1

I've heard a ton of positive.  I even heard Skip's thing (I don't usually tune in), and he was very complimentary - he said he'd still take Baker #1 in that draft, but it was close.  Sharpe was saying that Allen would definitely be a #1 now - and would have been had he gone to one of the big power football schools.

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Here's another Bills hater Keyshawn Johnson.

Sounds to me like Keyshawn doesn't even watch the Bills games.

He's asking where is the signature win? He obviously did not watch the Seattle game.

I am pretty big sports fan, but I have no idea who Nick Wright or this Cian guy is.  Bayless is a putz and always has been.  While it is nice to hear positive comments in the national media about the Bills and Allen, I really don't lose any sleep over what is said.  The Bills record speaks for itself and they are well-respected across the NFL.

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Sounds to me like Keyshawn doesn't even watch the Bills games.

He's asking where is the signature win? He obviously did not watch the Seattle game.

He's an idiot.  I'm pissed that Golic and Wingo is gone in the mornings.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Nick Wright on first things first still trashing Allen.

Skip Bayless says baker is better.

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

But they just keep moving the bar.

Baker is better - you've got to be kidding me. 

Skip, it's been about 20 minutes since your last horrible LeBron take, better stick that schtick. 

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I missed Cowherd's segment on him today on the radio.  What did he say?

I only heard his hierarchy and he put the Bills at #4 and said it's probably too low.

He heaped praise on Allen.  Said it was Mahomes-like and Buffalo's performance was "jaw dropping".  Listed his stats over the past 3 years and the increases.  Said only Mahomes and Josh are way better pros than they were in college.  Gushed about the coaching he has received from McD and Daboll.   Said NFL scouts that he trusts were very luke warm or concerned about Lamar and Allen coming out of college..and how wrong they were.  He thinks coaching is huge in developing a QB.. and cited Darnold and Rosen as getting hosed...while Lamar and Allen were drafted into perfect situations.  Even though he always hates on Mayfield, he said Baker finally has a solid coach that can use his talents properly and put him in position to be successful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1