The josh haters are out in force today

Sharky7337

There were 5 plays that stood out......  The Davis & MacKenzie Td's don't even register.  That pass to Beasley on the sidlines above, another to Diggs on the sidelines that all were sure was OB, that 40 yard bullet to Beasley he just flicked his arm, the Beasley TD, and the pass to Davis on a rope over the LB on a rope.....

Others were just the right read and making the play. 

Edited by Billsfan1972

To me, the fact that the only three people listed as still talking smack about Allen this morning are all verified TROLLS -- that is, people whose "gimmick" is to say controversial stuff and get people riled up -- tells me all I need to know. 

When Skip Bayless, Steven A Smith, and Nick Wright -- actually, who am I kidding? No one knows or cares who Nick Wright is -- but those first two guys, when they're trash talking you after a big performance, it means you've made it. Don't forget, Skip Bayless is the dude who still trash talks LEBRON JAMES.

Anyway...all NON-troll sports media outlets and personalities are pretty much universally praising Allen today. But the trolls? Well, trolls gonna troll.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

How does calling people / media out on their opinions fragile ? 

Do I really need to explain it?  WAAAHHHHH...did you see what <insert name of NOBODY reporter> said about my Bills.  I'm so mad, I'm going to start another thread about it...which is exactly the same as every other "did you see what they said about the Bills" threads which are created weekly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Nick Wright on first things first still trashing Allen.

Skip Bayless says baker is better.

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

But they just keep moving the bar.

Nick Wright is a gasbag who tries hard to be controversial and JA blowing up he predictably is being arbitrary.  Skip is wrong on everyone and he sees things out of the lens of a bitterly disappointed Dallas fan. Both men should be taken seriously by any objective observers. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

To me, the fact that the only three people listed as still talking smack about Allen this morning are all verified TROLLS -- that is, people whose "gimmick" is to say controversial stuff and get people riled up -- tells me all I need to know. 

When Skip Bayless, Steven A Smith, and Nick Wright -- actually, who am I kidding? No one knows or cares who Nick Wright is -- but those first two guys, when they're trash talking you after a big performance, it means you've made it. Don't forget, Skip Bayless is the dude who still trash talks LEBRON JAMES.

Anyway...all NON-troll sports media outlets and personalities are pretty much universally praising Allen today. But the trolls? Well, trolls gonna troll.

Steven A didn't say anything bad...actually the opposite...he said he is playing at an elite level but he won't call him elite yet because he wants to see him do it when it matters in the playoffs. It's a fair take, I can't argue with it.

• Like (+1) 11

38 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Nick Wright on first things first still trashing Allen.  Too bad no one respects  him

Skip Bayless is a clown

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

Fixed it for you

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His choice of plays to demonstrate this:

😂

Pro Tip Cian: Dion Dawkins doesn't refer to Allen as "an Angel back there", talk about how fortunately he's big so he can take more hits than other QB, and suggest Joey Bosa gets his pro-bowl vote because they protect him so perfectly.

I read that thread.  Someone brought up the fact that among throws with a clean pocket Josh Allen ranks 6th from last among starting QB’s.  Cian claims it’s because Josh runs from clean pockets.  LOL it’s a huge stretch and he’s getting killed for it 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

They are complete losers if they believe Baker or anyone  in Allen's draft class even close to Allen who is by far the only true franchise QB in that draft.  Not one of the other QB'S could make some of the throws Allen made last night.  

45 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

I'm sorry to hear that you waste your time on these clickbait programs. Mission Accomplished, you are talking about their shows.  

Kind of surprised about Steven A as earlier he was praising him pretty good.  Recall late last season Steven A going out of his way to admit he was wrong about McD, calling him a good coach, think it was after the Dallas or Pitt game last season.

Will be interesting to see who gets AFC player of the week.  My guess is Baker as also 4 TD's, better, better QBR and RTG, and almost as many yards.  Maybe there's someone else in AFC with even better numbers this week that I'm not aware of but also think they'll give it to Baker as Josh already won it twice this year, I'd imagine they'd prefer to spread it around some.

Hard to believe you can say Mayfield is better this season as just about every stat Josh is ahead of Mayfield.  Career wise Mayfield is ahead some, but Allen certainly has caught up alot this year. 

45 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Steven A wasn't to bad. 

Nick Wright is just trying to use billsmafia to give him more hate clicks and mentions.  Have no idea how this guy is on tv.  He’s probably the worst sports “personality” in history of personalities. What a bum

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

How does calling people / media out on their opinions fragile ? 

But you clearly comb through posts looking for negative stuff to say.

And your response says more about you d bag.

me thinks you protests too much 

the haters want clicks and people talking about them

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

His choice of plays to demonstrate this:

😂

Pro Tip Cian: Dion Dawkins doesn't refer to Allen as "an Angel back there", talk about how fortunately he's big so he can take more hits than other QB, and suggest Joey Bosa gets his pro-bowl vote because they protect him so perfectly.

Cian...What QB's are great when their OL stinks and so do the schemes?

• Like (+1) 2