Week 11 Around the League

Just now, Gene1973 said:

Bills and Dolphons will be tied aftet today, with the Dolphins feasting on the crap teams on their schedule.

The bills beat the dolphins and will not be tied. 

The Dolphins play the Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders, and Bills. 

Stop. You're making yourself look like a fool. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Hopefully Denver can answer but that was big boy throw by Tua right there, he keeps playing like this and getting better the Dolphins won't lose another game in the regular season.

That was big time break on a soft holding call.. 

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

So I should join the rest of you whining about how lucky the Dolphins D is and how Tua is nothing?

I don't want you to do anything.  You are a sad person.  I feel sorry for you.  Spreading your own misery is no way to live.

Edited by Casey D
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

So I should join the rest of you whining about how lucky the Dolphins D is and how Tua is nothing?

I would recommend you just watch the games each week and see what happens.

Actually I recommend that to everyone.

It's a great season so far for watching football.

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Can we talk about how the Lions just got shut out by a team starting an XFL quarterback? Matt Patricia needs to be living on the street. 

Makes sense because he already looks like he's been living on the streets.  His rendition of hobo chic has really played itself out.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Denver's offense is so bad. 

Maybe I'm completely off base here, but I get the feeling that Denver will be bad for a long, long time.  Elway, who owns a pretty magical steakhouse in Cherry Creek (I'm being serious here -- it's legit great), has done practically everything wrong with a team that I thought would be able to put a few pieces back in place and contend.  Then there's the family feud behind ownership.  Again, I could be completely off base, but this all seems like the blueprint for many years of dysfunction to come.