Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

The Colts.  Some writers in that midseason thing really favoring them! I haven't watched them much but while they've beaten some pretty good teams (like the Bears, and the Bengals are pretty scrappy), they've folded their tents for the Browns and Ravens.   I'm inclined to think them a bit of a cart horse instead of a wild stallion.

image.thumb.png.2c3e8ca68fdf4fd3cf5a82efa8c75218.png

The Titans.  They killed us and killed the Texans, but lost to the very good Steelers and the scrappy Bengals.  Are they truly Giants?  Or will the Colts be a Giant Killer?

image.thumb.png.7410773bc2c1557eb23d62e3c05059ba.png

We'll see....

Man, I hate the Titans.  Really hoping the Colts can hang in there and keep things close and pull it out in the end.

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The internet is flooded with nude photos of both female reporters on this pregame show...

For real?  Just asking for research purposes.

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just can't accept Ryan tannehill being a "good" quarterback 

Many QB’s had late career revivals, but it does seem wrong. Nothing about Tannehill ever looked like a guy who was going to be a good QB. I realize that Miami wasn’t a great situation, but it never seemed like he had the “it factor” at all. 

Not too often you see a wide open wr drop a pass twice on the same play

2 minutes ago, stuvian said:

If it makes you feel better I played the Eagles week one in my suicide pool 

It was a short season 

Eagles screwed me too, by beating the 49ers. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I just don’t understand how the Colts said: “yep! Phillip rivers puts us over the top.”

I feel confident saying he’s been slightly overrated his entire career. His elite numbers really speak to how you can’t compare numbers of past greats to current players. In the modern NFL countless QB’s are going to put up all time great numbers, but it takes more than just the numbers to be great these days. 

Trying to decide which outcome is best for us. I’m never just assuming playoffs are a guarantee, so I figure the Titans winning is best for the Bills. You never know what can happen. I’d say give these non division leaders as many losses as possible. Obviously seeding is important but the Bills still need to get in before I start to worry about seeding.