Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

I don’t understand why defenses don’t go after these old QB’s like Brees, Brady, and Rivers.  Go cover 0 the entire game, get in their face, hit them, and force them to beat you down the field.  Amazing how defenses let these 40 year olds sit in the pocket and carve them up underneath.  If they beat you deep a few times, so be it.  

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Stiff competition when you consider some of the backups who took over the starting role. Particularly the first round “busts” that found success after becoming a backup (Young, Dilfer, Plunkett). Of course there’s also  Hostetler, Doug Williams, and most successful of all..... Kurt Warner who took over for Trent Green without ever playing with the first string offense and then won the MVP. 

meh, not sure those guys count. They were backups but they didn’t stay backups. The best part of their career wasn’t as a backup. 

I swear, Jadaveon Clowney would be the best defensive player in NFL history if he had 50% of the work ethic of someone like JJ Watt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Totally!  I say that every game they have lol.  Obviously they will only get their 8 home games but it FEELS like the get every game at home.

so I looked it up just now... 5 of their last 6 have been at home (incl. tonight)

4 minutes ago, billsherd said:

So who do we want to see win this game? Or have we stop doing that now?

Colts I'd think they don't have a tiebreaker against us and ***** the Titans. Though I guess they'd gain one beating Tennessee but they are further behind us in playoff seeding right now.

Edited by Warcodered

18 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I don’t understand why defenses don’t go after these old QB’s like Brees, Brady, and Rivers.  Go cover 0 the entire game, get in their face, hit them, and force them to beat you down the field.  Amazing how defenses let these 40 year olds sit in the pocket and carve them up underneath.  If they beat you deep a few times, so be it.  

agreed. hopefully our defense stays aggressive for the rest of the year. the one thing our LB's are good at is blitzing it seems