Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not only drove him into retirement but did he and his flip phone flee the country? No one has seen or heard from him since 

I figured he'd rise like a phoenix in the XFL or whatever it was his dad was doing.

Oh my god that's so beautiful eat it Titans.

Just now, Process said:

Can't believe we got blown out by the titans.. they've been way overrated all year. Look at their schedule and wins (besides against us lol). Not impressive at all. 

Some ***** weather that weakened the part of our Offense that was working leaving their strength intact and a string of some real ***** luck/bad break plays.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

How in the ***** did we lose to this ***** team??? We didn't just lose either, they kicked our ***** in. This is depressing.

The Titans had 2 and a half weeks to prepare. We had one week which consisted of preparing for two teams and not knowing when or if we were gonna play one or both. I think that had a lot to do with both the Titans and Chiefs games

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

The Titans had 2 and a half weeks to prepare. We had one week which consisted of preparing for two teams and not knowing when or if we were gonna play one or both. I think that had a lot to do with both the Titans and Chiefs games

I think it had absolutely nothing to do with it. They couldn't practice... We could. 

Just an off game for us, it happens, it's cool. 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This.  We were all out of sorts, but the Titans came out on fire and we had Andre Roberts handing them the ball to start the game.  

They continued on into the next week against Houston, lights out first half, before they finally started losing the effects of 2.5 weeks off in the second half. 

Edited by SCBills