Looking at the remaining schedule I see 12-4 at worst

Just now, Logic said:

So....we SHOULDN'T fire McDermott for clapping too much or cut Tremaine Edmunds?

I can't keep up with this forum any more.

Yep. Win big and it's Superbowl talk. Lose, or even don't win "good" enough and we need to fire everyone and start over.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 3

I mean we don't know about injuries at all....what if Allen goes out in the first series against the Cards and is done for the year?

It is a week to week league and what we did well this week might not work next week.

Matchups dictate so much and just because a team might be bad doesn't mean it is a good matchup for us.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I like our chances against the Chargers and Niners...the Cardinals and Steelers who barely survived the Cowboys with a 4th string qb are 50/50..and they win the last 3 Broncos, Pats, Dolphins 

1 game at a time, my friend.

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I like our chances against the Chargers and Niners...the Cardinals and Steelers who barely survived the Cowboys with a 4th string qb are 50/50..and they win the last 3 Broncos, Pats, Dolphins 

Great thanks.

Now we are going to lose very game because of this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll be back in that boat once we get out of Arizona with a W. 

My original prediction for the season was 12-4. I had us beating Tenn, and losing to Seattle, however. At least those two have now washed and we're right on track. 

Just gotta get through Arizona, then we'll be sitting pretty.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CLTbills said:

I'll be back in that boat once we get out of Arizona with a W. 

My original prediction for the season was 12-4. I had us beating Tenn, and losing to Seattle, however. At least those two have now washed and we're right on track. 

Just gotta get through Arizona, then we'll be sitting pretty.

I agree that’s why to me those two could go either way... I based the picks based on how the team they are playing is likely to approach the game as the Broncos and Pats will just be playing for draft position and the Dolphins game is in Buffalo 

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

i see you've done a lot of research to reach this conclusion. 

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

So....we SHOULDN'T fire McDermott for clapping too much or cut Tremaine Edmunds?

I can't keep up with this forum any more.

This is the ridiculousness that occurs here lol. We lose next week and somebody will say Pegula needs to sell the team. Gotta be able to ride the train through ups and downs.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Its so tough to project this season only because it seems like the games are so close.  Teams like San Diego, SF, and Denver (to a lesser extent) look weak on paper but can pull out a win against good teams.

I’m taking this week by week

• Like (+1) 1

I want to bask in this victory!!  It’s a big win in national spotlight, although Dungy thought it was important to bring up the Adams PI as questionable. But, next week a good Arizona team pissed after a tough loss to Miami. Such a week to week league. Credit to the most balanced coaching prep in all three phases. Puts us in great position with the Dolphins not letting us do anything but play good football. Win next week and I’ll rest a little easier. Cheers 🍻!!

41 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We beat the Niners, Chargers, Broncos & Cheats. That last game with Miami will be a battle. Can't call Arizona/ Pittsburgh games.

8 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

I want to bask in this victory!!  It’s a big win in national spotlight, although Dungy thought it was important to bring up the Adams PI as questionable. But, next week a good Arizona team pissed after a tough loss to Miami. Such a week to week league. Credit to the most balanced coaching prep in all three phases. Puts us in great position with the Dolphins not letting us do anything but play good football. Win next week and I’ll rest a little easier. Cheers 🍻!!

I didn't see Dungy...was he referring to the trip that Adams put on Beasley?  If so, even Adams seemed to know it was a penatly.  

I feel about Tony Dungy, the way so many here feel about Chris Collinsworth.

5 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Miami is actually a good team, not an automatic W. They looked good today against AZ.

Miami last two games are tough. they are gonna have to travel to vegas week 16, and then travel to hopefully a blizzard in buffalo. not to mention, they also play the patriots week 15, and billy would like nothing more than to try to spoil their season.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I didn't see Dungy...was he referring to the trip that Adams put on Beasley?  If so, even Adams seemed to know it was a penatly.  

I feel about Tony Dungy, the way so many here feel about Chris Collinsworth.

Yeah that’s the play and Adam’s did an arm swipe to impede Beasley. Your right Adams BL was like he did it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Cards are 50/50? That is funny.

7 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Don’t get ahead of things.  The Bills barely survived the Pats.  Every week brings different factors.  Just focus on Arizona and going 8-2.

9 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

If we can beat the Cardinal 12-4 is very realistic.

Also for all the hype on the Steelers I see a correction coming at some point and no longer view our game against them as an automatic loss.

Dolphins probably the toughest game left and still worried about the MNF game in NE because even if the Pats are out of things by then I'm sure they would love to spoil our season.

Dolphins game being in snowy weather can only help us