Gameday Thread PreGame Week 8 Bills vs Patriots

Chandler#81

Jet sweeps - This Pats team has no team speed in their front seven so you need to get to the edge so Jet sweep and Josh bootlegs...  Pass - Unless it’s gusty you can pass, just have to feed Cole and Diggs Underneath on play action.    My greatest fear is McD dumbs down our offense and we play rope a door run run pass and keep them in this game... get a friggin lead and let them know we are superior in every way. Feed into the Pat’s and Cam’s poor play of the last few weeks!!   Bills 30-13 it’s finally time to bury them...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Again my biggest fear...Daboll being obstinate calling too many passes and gusts knocking them to NE DBs. 

2nd biggest fear....Daboll running josh and him getting hurt or fumbling the ball...i dont mind him deciding to run when all is clear but i dont like the called runs much.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

Well, hopefully today McDermott will get his first win against Belichick as head coach of the Bills. This was already going to be the most vulnerable patriots team they’ve faced. But now with No Edelman, no Gilmore, no N’keal Harry, no Dugger, down two TE’s.... 

I never consider any game an “easy” win (there’s no such thing for the Bills...lol), but this is a very winnable game. IMO they should win, but that doesn’t mean they will.

I expect a tough, close, hard fought game and hopefully a Bills win. 🤞

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NickelCity said:

Call it what you like. I think their offense is designed for what our defense struggles with.

it is..but our run defense is much better when we dont have to contend with shutting down the pass and the run.   thats where we get  into trouble.  

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

it is..but our run defense is much better when we dont have to contend with shutting down the pass and the run.   thats where we get  into trouble.  

That's a good point. If we can key in on the screen game and defending the run we could really take it to them.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I’ll admit that I’m worried that they will line up with 6 O linemen and run it down our throats all day. 

Of course they will. And if the bills can’t stop it or out score them on offense they don’t deserve to win. We all know they will try to do that.