SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

Alright this game is just about over. Here are my thoughts on the Patriots based on this game - Newton is looking better than I expected but he isn't going to come anywhere close to his MVP season. Their offensive skill positions are as mediocre as I expected. Their defense is of course well coached but definitely missing all the players they lost. You can target their LBs in the run game and Gilmore has taken a step back. They will not be a gimme opponent but they're a lot more beatable than they have been in 20 years. I'm sticking with my original prediction of splitting with them and taking the division title.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aaronthebaron said:

It’s a good thing Gilmore is getting more primetime games so his family and friends can watch him get tossed around the field. 

Sorry, still a little raw about that. 

But according to some, he is still a blanket cover guy.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Alright this game is just about over. Here are my thoughts on the Patriots based on this game - Newton is looking better than I expected but he isn't going to come anywhere close to his MVP season. Their offensive skill positions are as mediocre as I expected. Their defense is of course well coached but definitely missing all the players they lost. You can target their LBs in the run game and Gilmore has taken a step back. They will not be a gimme opponent but they're a lot more beatable than they have been in 20 years. I'm sticking with my original prediction of splitting with them and taking the division title.

I hope you're right.  Bilichek always worries me.  He has a our number.

At least the Bills will be on top of the AFC Eadt this week.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They honestly don't scare me.  No reason why healthy Bills can't take both

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, for values of “some” equivalent to being DPOY last season, yes.  That would be a large value of “some”

some of those values:

6 INT, returning 2 for a TD. He’s been the closest defender on 84 targets and ZERO have gone for a TD, per @NextGenStats, the most targets without allowing a TD of any player in the NFL.

But 5 x 3=15...