SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Because it was under thrown and Metcalfe had to slow down. Why is that so hard to understand???

Nope. I don't think he's thrown a pass over 15 yards yet.

you’re right, bad throw AND bad coverage.  Lol

you a gift for this...

Lol, it's 3rd and 1 and the refs stop the play to move the ball back a yard and make it 3rd and 2. Unreal

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you’re right, bad throw AND bad coverage.  Lol

you a gift for this...

If the throw was out in front, Gilmore wouldn't have been that close. That's all I'm saying. The ball was slightly under thrown. Watch the replay if possible.

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Lol, it's 3rd and 1 and the refs stop the play to move the ball back a yard and make it 3rd and 2. Unreal

If the throw was out in front, Gilmore wouldn't have been that close. That's all I'm saying. The ball was slightly under thrown. Watch the replay if possible.

Replay shows perfect throw and catch with Gilmore smothering Metcalf.  Thanks for the confirmation.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

You obviously didn't watch the replay, lol. Nice try

Looking at Gilmore and where he is when the ball is caught, what would he have done better??  He is RIGHT there with a hand inside Metcalf's arm---and the kid still makes the catch.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Looking at Gilmore and where he is when the ball is caught, what would he have done better??  He is RIGHT there with a hand inside Metcalf's arm---and the kid still makes the catch.

He was torched before Metcalfe had to slow down. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

"Gilmore is right there"

lol

His hand is on the ball.  Thanks again!

Do you not understand the English? The only reason Gilmore was there was because Metcalfe HAD TO SLOW DOWN!!! Gilmore was 3-4 yards behind him before he slowed up. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer to you. Yeah Gilmore was close.....but only because Metcalfe SLOWED DOWN!!! Wow

18 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Because it was under thrown and Metcalfe had to slow down. Why is that so hard to understand???

Nope. I don't think he's thrown a pass over 15 yards yet.

Especially 3rd and long in pats****** territory