SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

Do you not understand the English? The only reason Gilmore was there was because Metcalfe HAD TO SLOW DOWN!!! Gilmore was 3-4 yards behind him before he slowed up. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer to you. Yeah Gilmore was close.....but only because Metcalfe SLOWED DOWN!!! Wow

"3-4 yards behind him"?.  Stop.  they were NEVER that far apart.  You're spiraling now.  

After watching bunch of games today and basically a lot of opponents that Bills will be facing this season, Chiefs , 9’ers , and few more we can win against anybody, I’m not afraid of any of them !!!

GO BILLS !!!

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Freeze it where Gilmore's foot is on the 20.  Metcalf is 3 FEET away.  

He had Gilmore SMOKED on that play ,  if ball would have been thrown a little better he gets in the end zone without being touched 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

3 feet.  as you can see.  they have yard markers to help you, no protractor needed.

You do realize one yard marker equals three feet, right? So three yard markers would be 9 feet. Just give it up before you look really silly.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

After watching bunch of games today and basically a lot of opponents that Bills will be facing this season, Chiefs , 9’ers , and few more we can win against anybody, I’m not afraid of any of them !!!

GO BILLS !!!

The Rams are playing well and could threaten us