SNF: Patriots at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

Just now, stuvian said:

The Rams are playing well and could threaten us

Any of those teams could threaten us  but I have confidence in our offense to keep up with any of them, and if our defense is healthy we can beat anybody 

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

You guys see the halftime show with Tirico and Dungy? They start off saying, Josh Allen throws for over 400 in Miami, now on to the video highlights. 🤣   

Will it ever stop?

At least they didn't say "Josh Allen throws for over 400 yards!  But there was this one play.... likely a miscomunication that was his fault... let's go to the tape..."

3 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

Belichecks son looks a lot like Brady 

Yeah, Carol Brady with that lame 70's haircut.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on!  Should be simple, no?  

It is simple, and I've accepted that it was bad coverage. End of story.

Seattle's defense really sucks

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Yeah, Carol Brady with that lame 70's haircut.

It is simple, and I've accepted that it was bad coverage. End of story.

Edelman looks slooow

but.....the yard markers.  There's 3 of them. and they  are 3 feet apart.  or something...

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Patriots still own this division until otherwise 

they still look strong as ever, and with our injuries on defense who knows what will happen this season. McD has had awful games against Belicheck 

Yes our offense looked terrible today  , and our defense sucks , will be lucky to win 5 games 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

but.....the yard markers.  There's 3 of them. and they  are 3 feet apart.  or something...

No, there are 4 of them between the big long yard lines that are 5 yards apart. Meaning, between every 5 yard line there is 15 feet. Are you understanding yet? Maybe go back to elementary math class and brush up on your measurements.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

they still look strong as ever, and with our injuries on defense who knows what will happen this season. McD has had awful games against Belicheck 

Rather take my chances with Cam than with TB.

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I'm still trying to figure out who you're a fan of. It certainly isn't the Bills.

• Haha (+1) 1