Gameday PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I am nervous AF. From the moment schedule was released I had a bad feeling about this game. Everybody and her sister expects us to win but it is NFL and Darnold is good.

FWIW even if we lose I expect us to finish 11-5 or better so my bad feeling are tied to this game and this game only.

Hope Bills prove me wrong and win big time.

Go Bills!

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I just dont feel the Tesla coil energy from Orchard Park.  I'm sure I'm not alone

arrange your crystals

rebalance your chakras

focus your chi

then drink heavily

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I am nervous AF. From the moment schedule was released I had a bad feeling about this game. Everybody and her sister expects us to win but it is NFL and Darnold is good.

FWIW even if we lose I expect us to finish 11-5 or better so my bad feeling are tied to this game and this game only.

Go Bills!

Under pressure, Darnold's passer rating is something like 35.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I feel like we have to score points today and get up by a couple TDs or more.... why? Just don’t think our DL is set up well to stop the run. No real run stuffers. I just feel our DTs are more suited to rush the passer and not stop the run....

They probably feel with all the new O linemen on the Jets their continuity won't be very good. I expect a lot of missed assignments. Addison, Oliver, Harrison, Jefferson are pretty stout.

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Go Bills!

DOOMED!

6 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Go Bills!

How in the world has Darnold proved himself as being GOOD?