Gameday PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Sorry if duplicated 

I wonder what the cycle threshold is for NFL tests. Seems like they're "positive" way less often than the general public ones. Above ~34-35 the virus is unculturable in a petri dish, let alone a human body with an immune system, and yet all over the country we test at 40 cycles and panic about the results. Hopefully the NFL is actually being scientific. 

Inactive: Joe Flacco, James Morgan, Denzel Mims, La'Mical Perine, Bryce Huff, Avery Williamson, John Franklin-Myers.

New York will have just two quarterbacks active for the opener against Buffalo, but starter Sam Darnold won't have his promising rookie receiver Denzel Mims, who was ruled out on Friday. Jamison Crowder (hamstring) and Bashaud Perriman (knee) are both good to go and should see plenty of targets come their way from Darnold. 

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

AJ Epensea inactive. I mentioned he has struggled in Camp. 

Interesting that Gilliam is active over Lee Smith—but I’m not disappointed. He will take the role of DiMarco and Smith. 

But disappointed that V Butler is not able to go.

10 minutes ago, arcane said:

I wonder what the cycle threshold is for NFL tests. Seems like they're "positive" way less often than the general public ones. Above ~34-35 the virus is unculturable in a petri dish, let alone a human body with an immune system, and yet all over the country we test at 40 cycles and panic about the results. Hopefully the NFL is actually being scientific. 

that’s a @Hapless Bills Fan question 

I was a little surprised last night I was listening to Football Diehards on NFLR, amd they were high on Moss.  This is the show for those that don’t know it on Fantasy Football talk.  Not a Fantasy guy, just driving home from a date and only thing on the radio.  Their reasoning is they think the game will get away from the Jets, and that Moss could takeover the game in the second half.  It was also interesting they stated they thought Moss could over take Singletary as a healthy scratch at some point this season.

Im not saying I think Moss is better than Singletary as I expect as several have said Singletary will end up with more yards and Moss with more TD’s.   I’m just betting McD will eventually want Moss more in the red zone.