Ultimate NFL fans bracket! Vote for the Bills! Final 4 vs Saints!

DJB

8 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Also, I don't bite on those polls and whatnot.  It's cheap pandering for easy social media engagement so they can look good to their bosses and get easy material on slow news days.

what’s a “slow news day” in 2020? I demand clicks!

On 9/5/2020 at 12:45 AM, KingBoots8 said:

Last I saw was 58% Bills - 41% Saints

THREAD BUMP for perhaps the most important thing happening in my life right now, which is kinda sad but whatever. We are in a MUST WIN scenario, people!!! Voting closes tomorrow afternoon at 2:30pm. To quote legendary Wall of Famer, Lou Saban: “You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you GOTTA get it done.”

My brief analysis of the final 4: I’m super happy that the Titans aren’t around this year to sully the competition. The Bills, Packers, Chiefs, and Saints all deserve to be in the conversation for top NFL fan bases, although I would personally rank the Steelers and Browns slightly ahead of the Chiefs and Saints. I suppose the Broncos and Eagles also deserve to be in the mix for the title. Don’t you DARE suggest the Cowboys, Giants, or Patriots. I will slap you if you do so.

By the way, this final 4 bracket reminds me of yet another reason why Buffalo versus KC is ready to be the next great NFL rivalry. Passionate fan bases and excellent tailgates to go along with a great history as classic AFL rivals and as early 90’s AFC rivals during the Levy/Kelly/Schottenheimer/(93-94) Montana era. I like the new dynamic of McDermott the protege versus Reid the mentor, as well as Allen the humble hard-working small-town hero versus Mahomes the flashy QB the Bills passed over in the 2017 draft.