Vincent Gallo - Where is he?

BuffaloBillies

32 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

By chance (luck), Buffalo '66 is on some dumb "Audience" DirecTV channel. I'm watching again (20 years later) this masterpiece and am reminded of how much I love this guy. What happened to him? 

Thats the movie where while in town filming, Angelica Huston stole an ashtray from the restaurant i was working in, saying aloud: "this is the best part about Buffalo" as she placed it in her purse. And where Cristina Ricci peed herself at the table, while drinking when she was underage.

Think i've told that story here once before the last time this movie came up. Whenever i see it mentioned i instantly get flashbacks to it. Naturally

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He was last spotted ruining both his career and Chloe Sevigny’s career:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brown_Bunny

I hope that “non-simulated” act was worth it. 

Ever notice that it is perfectly OK to show someone getting their head blown off with a shotgun in this country, including on network television, but an act simulating love making is forbidden?

Why is that?

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Ever notice that it is perfectly OK to show someone getting their head blown off with a shotgun in this country, including on network television, but an act simulating love making is forbidden?

Why is that?

Old time Protestant morals are the foundation of this country. 

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Why is that?

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Old time Protestant morals are the foundation of this country. 

Ask Ruth Wilson:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/ruth-wilson-left-affair-hostile-environment-nudity-issues-1263553  

14 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I've never seen Buffalo 66 or any of his other movies so I've always just remembered him as that guy who talked about how much Buffalo sucked and how lousy the Bills were in the NFL Films video "A town, A team, A Dream"....I wonder what he's up to right now indeed.  GO BILLS!

You're thinking of Rick Reilly.  VG talked about how great it was taking your girl to games all bundled up, and they loved it. 

14 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I've never seen Buffalo 66 or any of his other movies so I've always just remembered him as that guy who talked about how much Buffalo sucked and how lousy the Bills were in the NFL Films video "A town, A team, A Dream"....I wonder what he's up to right now indeed.  GO BILLS!

I actually enjoyed Buffalo 66. 

5 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I actually enjoyed Buffalo 66. 

I did as well and it introduced me to this great tune

Gallo seems like a huge jerk as a person but he does as well seem to have a boyish charm to him that’s hard to explain.  I even liked The Brown Bunny as well 

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You're thinking of Rick Reilly.  VG talked about how great it was taking your girl to games all bundled up, and they loved it. 

Rick Reilly. What a tool. I remember him slamming the Bills for their alliterative name. :lol:

Edited by Doc

On 12/19/2019 at 12:17 PM, Nextmanup said:

Why is that?

Priorities