JuJu reportedly OUT for Bills game

YoloinOhio

this is the second time this season the Steelers have re-injured a player trying to get them back too early.  Connor should have sat another week.  Instead he played, and re-injured his shoulder.  Just plain stupidity.  

That said, JuJu has been a non-factor this season with or without Duck, and White would have shut him down.  

JuJu playing may have been better, Duck would have not known to throw at JuJu or his fav target Washington.  Now he will pepper Washington, who White will also shutdown.  

3 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Honestly, I wasn't worried about JuJu anyway.  He's not even the best receiver we've played so far and have shut down everyone prior to him.  I guess Tre won't get his sweat in this game.

yeah, I'm not one to cheer injuries.  Good teams beat teams who play their best players.  We shutdown Brown and Jackson last week.  Duck and JuJu would have been fine to shutdown.  

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That is surprising because he has a 71.3% completion percentage...you would think those are low percentage throws.

He usually dumps it off short but sometimes chucks it up down field for a 50/50. His WRs have been making plays in addition to quite a few PI calls against the defender.

26 minutes ago, MDH said:

He usually dumps it off short but sometimes chucks it up down field for a 50/50. His WRs have been making plays in addition to quite a few PI calls against the defender.

Cue Tre White...lol...love the guy but he gets called for PI a lot.

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

He doesn't throw much at all...dude has played in 5 games and started 3 and only has a grand total of 80 passes on the season, and only in one of those games did he pass for more than 200 yards. In the Bengals game he only threw 11 passes.  I doubt they throw more than 15 passes against us unless they have to because they are down big.

Wow! I didn't realize it was that low. I doubt they take the training wheels off against our Defense. It will be run, run, run. If Baltimore couldn't run on us, I don't see the Steelers doing it.

Load the box and force them to do try and throw it.

Edited by CSBill

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Wow! I didn't realize it was that low. I doubt they take the traning wheels off agianst our Defense. It will be run, run, run. If Baltimore couldn't run on us, I don't see the Stealers doing it.

Load the box and force them to do try and throw it.

Yeah, they literally have nobody the Bills should be scared of on offense other than maybe Connor. Should be 3 and out city for them.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark92 said:

This is gonna be a 20 - 17 kind of game.  Both D's are good but who's Offense can move the ball better.  

Special teams will be big. We need to win the battle of field position to both pin the Steelers deep in their end and shorten the field as much as possible for our offense.

Edited by junior12thman92

3rd string undrafted rookie QB, top WR down, banged up RB, facing one of the best defenses in the league, still favored to win.

Yup, sounds like a (popular team) vs Bills game.  Look out for the refs.  I'll start a betting pool on what there will be more of, uncalled holds on Pittsburgh's O-line, or dubious Bills penalties that don't get TV replays.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

They have a bottom offense below us, and they don’t have a running, whereas we do.  They have a good defense, but not us, and duck will not hold up.  We have to run like we’ve done all season.

Need to play with lead forcing them to abandon run game. ( didn't see above post by Tiger who is spot on when I replied)

Edited by BuffaloMatt

On 12/13/2019 at 10:23 AM, Mark92 said:

This is gonna be a 20 - 17 kind of game.  Both D's are good but who's Offense can move the ball better.  

I'll be disappointed if the Bills give up 17 points to this offense. The only way I see us losing this game is if the offense completely melts down, or Allen has a bunch of dumb turnovers.

• Like (+1) 2

Hate to see any player hurt, but this DEFINITELY helps us out on defense. I would expect White to shadow Washington now and the rest of our defense be able to focus more on the run game. If we play mistake free on offense then this should be a W.