Sean McDermott is looking for someone to simulate Lamar Jackson

HOUSE

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’d give it to mckenzie.  He faster than jackson.  He’s harder to see than Jackson.  Stopping Jackson may be a breeze after stopping Mckenzie for a week 

Yes to McKenzie I’d bet, but a breeze? A little hyperbole is fine sometimes.? 

4 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Im assuming this is a joke, as Josh Allen is very similar playing style to Lamar Jackson. Our defense should be better prepared then anyone to handle him!

The only similarities I see are both of them can run the football. But they both do it in completely different ways.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There should be some guy who can fly like the wind, run like a deer......but can’t play a lick of football. Maybe he doesn’t even have hands? But he can be on an NFL roster every week playing the role of Lamar Jackson for that week’s opponent! 

• Like (+1) 2

How do McKenzie and Foster simulate his size? Doubt it's close but wouldn't Tyree Jackson be a better option than those two? Hard to find anyone to match the size and change of direction agility/acceleration.

Edited by ctk232

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

@Gugny suggested that we trade a late round pick for Tyrod Taylor.

A third round pick sounds good.  Right, Cleveland?  BWAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

How do McKenzie and Foster simulate his size? Doubt it's close but wouldn't Tyree Jackson be a better option than those two? Hard to find anyone to match the size and change of direction agility/acceleration.

Lamar Jackson isn't big. 6'2" and 200 pounds. That's the size of Foster.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

McD says he is looking at the roster and there is still some time but somebody will be selected.

Who would you pick?

Sean McDermott knew we were playing Baltimore a goddamn year ago.  He's scrambling a week before to address this?  What the clap is that????!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha!  I could've sworn this said "STIMULATE" Lamar Jackson.

hey that wouldn’t be a bad game plan!   Assuming it’s done right before the game starts.  Maybe give Bob Kraft a ring?

7 minutes ago, Irv said:

Someone to "stimulate" Jackson?   Ask Bob Kraft.    

YEP... hahaha

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Lamar Jackson isn't big. 6'2" and 200 pounds. That's the size of Foster.

Interesting - still have a hard time seeing the physicality comparison though. Jackson would appear the far more physical runner, Foster doesn’t really have that.