Week 12: Broncos at Bills Postgame Thread

19 hours ago, Tcali said:

Milano is our best LB at this point.

Shaq playing at full power.

milano...MLB???--just thinking out loud..could be wrong there

That may be a possibility.   Not sure if I would want to mess up what is working.  Milano is excelling where he is right now.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Probably the best game they've played against a formidable defense. Was really happy to see them get aggressive with 57 seconds on the clock near the end of the 2nd quarter. Gotta clean up the stupid penalties that killed that effort, but it's nice to see the coaches taking the 'fearless' chant to heart as well as the players.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

That may be a possibility.   Not sure if I would want to mess up what is working.  Milano is excelling where he us right now.

The Bills just allowed 134 yards of total offense and -16 yards passing in the 2nd half and we have posters trying to make defensive modifications...

Milano is a perfect WLB he is too small to play MLB

SMH

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

For anyone even remotely upset about the offense today, let’s not forget we basically completely shut it down with more than 8 minutes left today. 

this was 100% a COMMANDING win. 

agreed. We started with the ball in Denver territory after the Denver shank too. We just sat on it to run clock and punted. That could have easily been more points. Same with even the last drive. Easily could have been a 30-3 win. 

9 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Good win, would have been better if Allen could only throw for 300 yards. ?

I don't get these comments.   We are not willing the right way for you?   This was a dominating win against a very good defense.  Allen hit on a long ball, finally, and you are complaining about ni 300 yard passing???

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

agreed. We started with the ball in Denver territory after the Denver shank too. We just sat on it to run clock and punted. That could have easily been more points. Same with even the last drive. Easily could have been a 30-3 win. 

Outgained them 424 to 134 and sat on it for over a half quarter 

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

I don't get these comments.   We are not willing the right way for you?   This was a dominating win against a very good defense.  Allen hit on a long ball, finally, and you are complaining about ni 300 yard passing???

Sarcasm.

1 minute ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I think you need to activate your sarcasm detector. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

How clutch was JA today on 3rd and long? I swear he converted like 4 or 5 3rd and 10s.

The Denver board was lighting up with " Sure Josh Allen sucks, he just converts 3rd downs and wins"... followed by a lot of doomed comments. 

A bit small of me I know, had to peak at them after some of the comments earlier this week about how we have not beaten anyone. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

The Denver board was lighting up with " Sure Josh Allen sucks, he just converts 3rd downs and wins"... followed by a lot of doomed comments. 

A bit small of me I know, had to peak at them after some of the comments earlier this week about how we have not beaten anyone. 

I just checked the stats and JA converted 3rd and 9, 10, 11, and 12. The 3rd and 10 was the TD to Beasley too. I’d like to see any other QB match that production. 

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

some people are just negative like that.

9 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I just checked the stats and JA converted 3rd and 9, 10, 11, and 12. The 3rd and 10 was the TD to Beasley too. I’d like to see any other QB match that production. 

Yeah. He has been good at 3rd and long.