Bills vs Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I want to see some Tj Yeldon instead of Perry and Tommy Sweeney instead of Lee Smith and Williams instead of Foster

I was kind of hoping for Yeldon today but didn’t think it would happen. With Neal out, they really need Perry out there on ST.  No way Lee Smith wasn’t playing with the need to help Ford in pass pro. Duke not playing over any of the WRs at this point. 

26 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I struggle rooting for the Jets, even if it helps us. 

Yep but I think the Jets win that game. Bad matchup for Raiders. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I want to see some Tj Yeldon instead of Perry and Tommy Sweeney instead of Lee Smith and Williams instead of Foster

Perry is needed for teams, I assume Lee Smith is going to be utilized in part to help Ford. Williams has been intriguing as a receiver but what he bringing to the table is also brought by our tight ends and Foster has both speed and teams usage that Williams does not.

35 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I struggle rooting for the Jets, even if it helps us. 

Certainly would rather just have the Bills take care of their own business and get in the playoffs, plus I've always liked Mayock and I'm impressed with how he has started to build the team with Gruden. 

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

I don't get that but u only have 5 active wr if something god forbid happens we are really thin at wr with 1 of the 5 already being a kick returner

If John Brown goes down, we have Foster ready, albeit a downgrade. He is really the only critical, irreplaceable piece in the receiving corps. 

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Question I always ask is why Jaquan Johnson week in and week out gets on the active roster?! 

You prefer Marlowe? He’s reportedly inched ahead of him. They are both active this week though with Neal out. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, billspro said:

Today is a must win if we want to make the playoffs. We have a very difficult next 4 games with the top two teams in the NFL on the schedule.

We need Knox to have a breakout game today

Knox and Beasley are the key to a good game.  Knox works the seams and Beasley intermediate and short.

Run Brown deep as a decoy. Throw in Devin on screens/wheel route as a change of pace.