Bills, Lions linked to Melvin Gordon as trade deadline approaches

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

now this I would be on board with depending on what “substantial offer” means 

1st or 2nd most likely.

People around here don't like hearing that though, they think we are gonna get magical prior 1st rounders for 3rd/4th round picks. 

And to the thread: Hell no to a average "me first" RB who is the definition of dime a dozen back. I hate that term in all honesty but Gordon is just a flat out average back.

Just run Gore n Devin more. I will be pissed If we bring this fool in.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

1st or 2nd most likely.

People around here don't like hearing that though, they think we are gonna get magical prior 1st rounders for 3rd/4th round picks. 

And to the thread: Hell no to a average "me first" RB who is the definition of dime a dozen back. I hate that term in all honesty but Gordon is just a flat out average back.

Just run Gore n Devin more. I will be pissed If we bring this fool in.

I would give a 2nd up and not even think twice 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

If the Bill's get Gordon they become the perfect offense because Gordon demands attention and with josh arm becoming little more feared don't be surprised if gordon doesn't go over a thousand yards this year.

2.5 ypc this year. One year over 4.0 ypc 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Did they not learn from their first season. 

trade Sammy Watkins in offseason only to send assets to Benjamin. 

now want to go away from a McCoy in offseason to give assets and what a big money Contract to Gordon?

I’d, as a Bills and Shady McCoy fan, will be pissed if they trade a draft pick for Gordon. For all of those that said Shady lost a step, he looks pretty damn good in KC

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

I’d, as a Bills and Shady McCoy fan, will be pissed if they trade a draft pick for Gordon. For all of those that said Shady lost a step, he looks pretty damn good in KC

He looked especially good last night fumbling the ball away when the game was still winnable. No way was he worth what we were paying him.

Just now, the skycap said:

Fumbling the ball....Hmmm? Let’s not discuss this subject 

Didn't you see Feliciano's fat ass knock the ball right out of Josh's arm? (I think it was Feliciano) If the OL doesn't give so much ground, the ball doesn't get knocked out. Pardon me for having watched the game.

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Their OL is in shambles...doesn’t help much but he hasn’t looked too good yet

I remember a certain goal tender for the Sabres who looked awful at the start of the regular season and was almost traded to philly and philly stop the trade and he stayed with the Sabres and Olympics of 98 happened and the rest was history.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

we do run a lot of Two TE sets. How do we know it isn’t. I mean it isn’t exactly like Lee Smith is any threat

Have you seen a Sweeney/Knox sighting in a game yet? Or Knox/Kroft? Any targets to them. Oh yeah, Kroft WAS wide open for an apparent TD, but Josh didn’t see him

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So we believe that a senior NFL writer for ESPN is just making this up? That’s an odd position to take.

At any rate, it makes sense from where I’m sitting assuming the price is right. He scored 38 TDs between 2016 and the start of this season. He ha averaged 106 scrimmage yards a game in that same span. The Bills lack playmakers. He makes this team better.

it’s not that he’s making it up. He’s Just might be being fed bad info by the Chargers to try to convince teams that there’s interest in Gordon. 

20 minutes ago, JinxedBill said:

I’m in the minority here but I think a back like Gordon is exactly what the offense needs.  A playmaking home run hitter. Gore and Singletary are not that and I like both of them.

In what universe is Gordon a "playmaking home run hitter"?  He's averaging 2.5 ypc and he's only had one season where he averaged better than 3.9 ypc.  He's got to be one of the most overrated players in the NFL

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

In what universe is Gordon a "playmaking home run hitter"?  He's averaging 2.5 ypc and he's only had one season where he averaged better than 3.9 ypc.  He's got to be one of the most overrated players in the NFL

way to cherry pick. 5.1yds/carry last year when there was no hold out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

He has struggled this year correct but you can’t say he wasn’t the past few years and made a name for himself.  

Oh i def know he isn’t this year.  I’ve waited him out in fantasy all year.  

I could be talked into this.  

A top 10 talent at feature back would help Josh immensely.   

We can then use our other backs as they should be used -  Singletary in the Kamara role and Gore as short yardage/rotational back.  

I wouldn't hate it.  Gore is good for about 7 hard runs.  The rest are meh.  2020 and beyond Gordon and Singletary are a lethal combo.  Having a feature back would help open up the passing attack.  PA shots would be more open as well.