Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

30 MPH winds. Makes no sense to make Foster active. McKenzie is better with end arounds. 

Also why Perry over Yeldon? Again they will need short passing game and screen plays. 

Because the wind will slow down Allen's deep ball just enough to connect on them!

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

For the 1st time in a long time, I have no idea about today's game....expecting a close win but nothing would surprise me....It's a hard game to predict...

I feel the same.  This game could go either way.  Hopefully our way!

so what trolls will climb out from under their rock today?

a win = the "they shouldn't of won because of this or that" troll?

a loss = the "I knew this team was not what their record said they were/are. they should be 1-6 dammit" troll?

either way, get your popcorn ready.  they will commence during (GDT) and after the game. ☠️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Nice interview by Josh on the pregame show. Hard not to LOVE that guy! 

...humble, mindful, respectful, all about WE versus ME......tremendous work ehtic to improve.......active in the community, etc....yup we got the RIGHT one PERIOD..........

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

so what trolls will climb out from under their rock today?

a win = the "they shouldn't of won because of this or that" troll?

a loss = the "I knew this team was not what their record said they were/are. they should be 1-6 dammit" troll?

either way, get your popcorn ready.  they will commence during (GDT) and after the game. ☠️

Why even bring it up?   You’re just lighting the fire

I love watching games in the elements....when it's other teams or a team we are playing against that is better than we are.

On a dry surface with no weather factor, I believe the Bills are the better team.

I hope no flukey plays happen because of the weather.....unless they benefit us! ?

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 minute ago, JinxedBill said:

I haven’t seen the Bills featured like that in years.  Very nice.  Winning cures everything. 

A buddy texted me asking why the Bills are never on “regular people TV”. It takes a long time to break those long standing perceptions. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Will we FINALLY see Kroft help his new team???

...agree bud....but if I remember correctly, the Kroft signing precluded McBeane potentially having hit home runs with Knox & Sweeney.....what do you think about 2 TE sets with the youngsters working the seam?.............

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm actually pretty nervous about today.

These strong winds are going to make for run heavy gameplans most likely.

That's the Eagles defensive strength and our defensive weakness.

I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong.

I’m not too nervous about this game because tbh it’s the one we can most afford to lose. I don’t think it changes the vibe around the team either way.

9 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Game day text thread with brothers and nephews, we are all on even numbers with the TV volume!

Go Josh, Go Bills!

Haha, I didn't hear the interview and was wondering in some other comments what the radio volume comments were about.  I am totally on that train.  I only go even...but weirdly will allow "5's" as well.  I do that with my thermostat at home too.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Little bit puzzling. You would think they'd want to have McKenzie available in a game where the underneath routes/gadget plays are likely to be emphasized. 

It will be interesting to see what the game plan entails and why they didn't dress him.  Maybe more power running...

• Thank you (+1) 1