Bills to wear all blue vs Eagles

Yav

I hate the all blue look,  i don't like any of these monochrome looks around the league.  At home we should always wear the blue jersey and white pants.  I can live with the all white and throwback helmet once a year.

17 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Why can't they do a early 90s, blue jersey/white pants throwback complete with the red helmet sometime?

bruce-smith_medium.jpg

I like the all blue personally. After the 70s and 80s where they had the blue pants but always went oppo colors its cool to see them switch it up. I always thought, you have the pants anyway so why not give it a go. 

The Bills had blue pants for many years and then in 87 when they got rid of the blue facemasks and changed from Sand Knit jerseys to Champion, the blue pants turned into their practice pants.

People do forget however that there was a period of the above style jersey (just sand knit rather than champion) where they did still have white helmets. So, save for the red helmet (which is the cherry on top for most) you could actually do a throwback of that style bc no one ever gets the number fonts correct anyway. Itd be close, just sans red helmet and still be accurate to the late 70s early 80s OJ/Fergy era.

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

And as much as I love the standing Buffalo that was terrible.

It was like some cheap knock off attempt.

This entire thing was weird. I own Kellys blue and white throwback jerseys from that year. The blue is off on the blues and the white is sharp...but neither match an actual style worn by the team so in that sense the helmets make sense. The entire thing was more a reimagining 

Resized_1571940366961_14846135835582.jpeg

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Because it is required to use same helmet each week unless it is damaged.  You cannot switch between helmets and repainting helmets and then repainting them again is a lot of work.

They should just wear the red helmets once as a throw back and if the league gets mad just tell them “oh dang I didn’t realize it was against the rules. Sorry bro won’t happen again”

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Just in Atlanta said:

It doesn't take a fashion designer to know that 300-400 pound men in monochrome blue look like ***** blueberries. Blueberries! Not exactly intimidating. End these monstrosities. 

(Cue the "I don't care if they wear all pink, just win" crowd)

...Wait, ***** is censored? 

OK, G-darn. 

Violet from Willy Wonka, ?

46 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

They should just wear the red helmets once as a throw back and if the league gets mad just tell them “oh dang I didn’t realize it was against the rules. Sorry bro won’t happen again”

Yup, screw the rules, red helmets, blue helmets and white helmets, go big or go home, ?