MNF: Detroit at Green Bay

YoloinOhio

If he didn't catch it they would have called PI anyway

Lions robbed twice in the span of a few minutes

The no catch that would have a 1st down and then a total BS penalty on that sack to end a drive

Both huge calls that away the outcome. Both completely wrong. Both in favor of one team 

How interesting

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

If he didn't catch it they would have called PI anyway

Lions robbed twice in the span of a few minutes

The no catch that would have a 1st down and then a total BS penalty on that sack to end a drive

Both huge calls that away the outcome. Both completely wrong. Both in favor of one team 

How interesting

Clete Blakeman with a TD pass tonight. Lets see if he can get another for the Pack

9 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Had his hands up and eye on the ball the entire time. Slip or not that INT is on him. 

Never questioned that 'it was on him'. I took issue with the 'embarrassing' comment. He positioned himself to make the catch and his cleat/turf gave out, unexpectedly changing his position as the ball arrived. On him? Yes. Embarrassing? That's more # 33 overthinking a TD catch wide open...

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know watching the ball it looks like he secures it as he's falling through the endzone.

Probably what happened but found it odd that zero replays and the refs didnt even stop to review. Not to mention the ball is moving a lot and he is near the side line

Ive seen less get stopped for a 5 minute replay review

Just now, Buffalo Junction said:

Nothing. They’re not overturning a damn thing. Plus, it feels like they aren’t calling PI as often either. 

Oh they’re not going to overturn anything, but that was PI and should have been called. 

Maybe the Lions can get a takeaway, it would be karma ...

• Like (+1) 1

No one in the league is unbeatable.  Their is not an offense in the Buffalo cant slow done.  Buffalo will go as far as Allen takes them.  If he gets hot throwing deep look out.  Or he avoids turnovers look out.  I will take some turnovers with 50 plus plays.  Without that I wont.