Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Because you just saw Josh Allen's ceiling and you are realizing it's high enough.

Wanna back into a wildcard game and then lose it?  He can do that for you.

Want more?  We need another QB.

Disagree, Look at Kelly's first couple of years. Or for that matter look at the goat today. Not as bad but he sucked.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh Allen took 6 points off the board twice being sacked in FG range on plays where he held it too long. That cannot happen.

And the throwing it into double coverage was an issue as was, for a third time this season, his demeanour when things start to go wrong. For me he unravels mentally and that is worrying. I don't mind a guy playing like Brett Favre but you gotta have his ability to dust yourself down, clear your head and go again and with Allen mistakes linger. 

It wasn't all on Josh. The ST miscues were plentiful - most obviously the blocked punt - and Barkley had a couple of nice throws but some mistakes too.

And the Pats D is good. It is. It is really good. I was the one saying all week it is a game where I am not fearful of Brady but of their defense. 

However, Josh was dreadful today. And it is okay to say that. It is the truth. He made the costly mistakes and he didn't make enough plays. I am not calling for him to be benched or anything like that and if he starts next week we have a better chance in Tennessee than if Barkley plays, without question, but people who try to downplay the extent to which Josh Allen cost the Bills that game do themselves a disservice. He was the main contributory factor. 

He has to get rid of those games from his repertoire. 

The Bills defense is without doubt a top 5 unit. It might be the best in the NFL. 

He was bad no doubt. My main annoyance is with the lunatics in the game thread saying he should be benched etc. 

I do think he's actually getting a bit pissed that none of his deep throws are connecting. That's the thing he loves to do, it's what he's known for, and I think the more that fall incomplete or get INTed, the more agitated he gets, so he ends up trying to force them where they just don't exist. That's also why he held the ball too long on those two sacks that cost us FGs

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. I thought it was a pick too and I think they were right to throw the flag but on the replay it is clear he doesn't actually make contact... more by luck than judgment, but there has to be contact for a pick. 

If an O lineman sticks his leg out it's a trip no doubt.  That close to the line of scrimmage why is it not tripping for a TE? Even without contact it was clear he stuck his leg out to trip him.

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I don’t expect you to understand, but I’m saving warnings, suspensions & Bannings by forcing crybabies to cool off 1st. 

Carry on.

You're baiting them, though, by calling them a derogatory name. 

The intention of the thread is fine, but the execution is not in line with how a moderator should act.

IMO

• Like (+1) 2

Lee Smith sucked the first time we had him and he still sucks today.  4 out of 6 penalties at one point on him.  Get him off the field.

Zay Jones is terrible as well.  Complete lack of effort.  Never makes plays.  There is no way you can tell me he is a better WR than Duke.  None.  Get him off the team.

Edited by Mark80

Honestly, it sucks the Bills lost but that was a hell of an effort and hopefully they learned their lesson. They actually dominated NE in that game, mistakes and bad play calling did them in. Sure the refs didn’t make a few obvious intentional grounding calls and the fantasy holding call on the Allen hit were all bad but the refs didn’t really hurt the Bills. 

The Bills should hold their hold their head high, they are for real and the Bills D is the best hands down. 

I think the Bills need to be considered as a legit playoff team. Clean up the mistakes and do better at calling plays and they will be damn good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

Zay Jones is terrible as well.  Complete lack of effort.  Never makes plays.  There is no way you can tell me he is a better WR than Duke.  None.  Get him off the team.

I'm inclined to agree. "Terrible" is a strong word, but I do think others should be starting over him.

Today Zay Jones sucked, Lee Smith sucked. Our entire punting unit should be let go. Yes Punting was a negative for us today. Barkley's best pass was his first pass to Brown. The Patriots are very vulnerable and Brady is scared of our defense. Not sure why we didn't run the ball more, especially when Allen determined today was Christmas. McDermott needs to improve his challenging "process" as it was flawed today... OK on too TN.

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Disagree, Look at Kelly's first couple of years. Or for that matter look at the goat today. Not as bad but he sucked.

yeah i saw kelly his first few yrs. while not athletic as JA and while i grade them equal on enthusiasm....the difference in QB smarts plus accuracy is huge when comparing them at the same stage. kelly threw a beautiful accurate spiral from the get go...and he made some mistakes early on but not on this level.His Bills team the first 2 yrs were outmanned.In fact I think this years D could be as good as the 64,65,88 and 98 teams.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

If an O lineman sticks his leg out it's a trip no doubt.  That close to the line of scrimmage why is it not tripping for a TE? Even without contact it was clear he stuck his leg out to trip him.

There has to be contact for it to be a penalty. It cannot be offensive pass interference by intent. He has to actually trip him. If he makes any contact it is PI. I don't think the refs didn't call it because there was no contact I think they missed it but they can't overturn when the video doesn't show any actual contact. 

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh... WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

**** Brady I hope he enjoys his stupid pile of dildos, he played like garbage thanks to our D, but once again refs had to make up for his garbage play and any time we had a positive play.

Next game Bring Neal in the game just to run all the way from the tunnel and have him launch himself into Brady's gay @$$ chin helmet first, make sure to get all up under the helmet and make sure he can no longer use those dildos or feel Belicheat or Edleman suck him off.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I'm inclined to agree. "Terrible" is a strong word, but I do think others should be starting over him.

I don't know man.  I feel like if we watched all the balls thrown his way over his career there would be more balls that hit his hands and he didn't catch than ones that he did.  (counting certain tough ones, of course, but a lot of easy ones too that a pro WR should make consistently)  Maybe that's a gross exaggeration, but it just doesn't feel like it to me.

Also I'd like to point out how much media bias goes into a lot of people's thinking. Allen was called the risky guy, the guy most likely to bust, the guy with a poor completion % etc. so people harp on about that.

I was just watching a bit of the Cards game and every time Kyler Murray throws a pass or runs out of the pocket the announcers fall over themselves to say how amazing and athletic he is. Just like they used to with Vick. 

It's such bull####. 

We kicked their ass and still lost due to our own stupidity.

Reminded me a lot of the Cheif game where they came in 8-0 and ee had Jeff Tuel starting and we put up 500+ yards of offense and lost is large part because of an INT throen by Tuel at the Chief 1 yard line that turned into a pick 6

...crybaby is for crybabies period.......we effed up offensively.......Josh was woeful, trying to put IT on HIM......against Belichick?...ain't happenin'......lesson learned, man up and take the "L", moving on.....we're still young and learning.....the world will be here tomorrow....see you Sunday......

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You're baiting them, though, by calling them a derogatory name. 

The intention of the thread is fine, but the execution is not in line with how a moderator should act.

IMO

should we hand out participation trophies as well?

5 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Also I'd like to point out how much media bias goes into a lot of people's thinking. Allen was called the risky guy, the guy most likely to bust, the guy with a poor completion % etc. so people harp on about that.

I was just watching a bit of the Cards game and every time Kyler Murray throws a pass or runs out of the pocket the announcers fall over themselves to say how amazing and athletic he is. Just like they used to with Vick. 

It's such bull####. 

Ummm did you see all the bad throws tho?

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Ummm did you see all the bad throws tho?

I did. Like I said, he was pretty crap today. My point is, if Murray leads the comeback against the Bengals they all fall over themselves to call him a miracle maker etc. Allen does it and they sort of give him credit but then talk about the INT earlier and focus on that.

Allen has played pretty much a whole season now. Personally I don't think he's done too badly. He's not been amazing by any stretch but he's done some amazing things. 

• Like (+1) 1