Week 4 Broadcast Maps have been posted...

RiotAct

September 29, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thursday Night: Philadelphia @ Green Bay (FOX/NFLN)
  • Sunday Night: Dallas @ New Orleans (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh (ESPN)
  • Byes: NY Jets, San Francisco 
New England @ Buffalo   Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Pretty much a national game.  the rust belt loses out.  Cleveland @ Baltimore

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=4

link added to complete the requirements set forth blah blah ......   

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nice that the majority of the country will see it AND it's in Buffalo and not new England 

there's the rub ...  If the Bills play bad, then 3-0 was a fluke and they suck.  

The Bills offense needs to operate on all cylinders and limit bonehead plays.  

If the Putz score first RELAX.  Return fire with fire.  

A close fought game will keep some of the respect and a Bills (Blowout) Win will make crow fly off the shelves. 

(how many more cliches should I use?)  

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I had to stop bringing down a tv to hook up for the RedZone chl though, as they’re live and the game is on a little delay. It’ll be nice to switch during commercials this Sunday!

Yes, I figured out I was about a page behind live in the game thread last week;  learned the hard way not to read ahead!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

How in the bloody hell do I live in a bills broadcast area(Erie,PA), get every single other freaking bills game this year and NOT get the one that’s covered by 3/4 of the nation this week????? 

even MORE strange is that the Scranton area (roughly halfway between  Buffalo and Boston) is also getting that game. 

8 hours ago, GG said:

I love that they now show another game against the local team's have.  I would have been stuck w/ Giants on Fox

Is this true?

Legit question:  on the maps, what does “fox single” mean? I’m dreading bellying up to the tv Sunday and seeing an infomercial on CBS and the Giants being the only game on.

I'm getting so annoyed watching NFC. Every week Bills are the only AFC game on TV.

The first two weeks Fox had the double header and of course had NFC games on. And the week 3 and 4 CBS has the double header and they'll be playing NFC games....

I'd like to watch our wildcard competition