MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

HOUSE

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Remember this from last year?

Unfortunately, yes. My, how far ESPN and Monday Night Football have fallen. It's embarrassing for them. It truly is. MNF used to be this big, prestigious deal. Now they have Booger McFarland commentating games and show graphics of kickers doing a rockette dance. What in the actual F***?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My bet is after the Browns beat the Juggernaut that is the Jets, they will be ranked higher than the Bills in most power rankings (yes I understand that power rankings are essentially meaningless).

I wouldn't be shocked if Pit is ranked higher than us and Jimmy crack corn I don't care.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Who are you rooting for tonight ? The Jets are in the AFC East so, I  hope the freaking Browns look horrible but somehow win the game.

3-0 Browns would be great....

Are we actually watching 3 straight games from the Meadow Lands? how nice....

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019091600/2019/REG2/browns@jets?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2019091600

I’m rooting against both. ?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

Mayfield looks antsy, thought he would be more comfortable going into his second year.

They have a ton of weapons but sacrificed the OL as a result.  He a small guy and has looked really uncomfortable with increased pressure around him this year.  

10 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think he snapped his Achilles.  Sometimes you can still walk even after rupturing it 

Also, I broke my ankle (on both sides) and walked on it (which, turns out was dumb, because it was broke)

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Ruptured calf spleen.

That was a literal LOL for me there... ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Obviously, losing Darnold is a big deal.

I still contend that the Jets are a very good team with him.  That D is legit.

I fully agree. We love to hate Greggo because of his time in Buffalo. But he’s a good DC. He’s just an ####### so he never stick around or produces long term because he loses the locker room. He’s a good stop gap for 2-3 years though. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They have a ton of weapons but sacrificed the OL as a result.  He a small guy and has looked really uncomfortable with increased pressure around him this year.  

big mistake with a young QB. I see Mayfield going with predetermined plays to OBJ or Landry with zero regard of what the defense is trying to do.