MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

HOUSE

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Did Genesis know what they were signing on for when they agreed to sponsor this crap?

I'm quite sure this was their idea...

BTW, the Twitter reactions are dead classic, as one would hope! 

Edited by Heitz

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

It's MNF...the halftime shows aren't gonna be spectacular. 

These comments every single week are getting kinda old.

Other people are into this stuff, surprisingly enough...

The fine honies around the stage are some good eye candy, too... Better than Susie Culver...

If it keeps being trash, people are going to keep calling it trash.  If someone punched you in the face every day for a decade, you shouldn't have to just "get used to it" and stop objecting.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Dont be so sensitive.

Browns are in complete control of the game. They wanted more. McDermott would've absolutely kneeled it in that situation.

Up by 14 go into half time with a two possession lead

Up by 10 try to go up by 13 and force a 2 possession lead

common sense

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I'm quite sure this was their idea...

BTW, the Twitter reactions are dead classic, as one would hope! 

That's like when NASCAR decided to start pandering to younger audiences.  Network execs know what's best for business, supposedly.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

On another note, Baker was my favorite QB coming out for that class...but anyone else notice he has looked bad tonight?

16 points in the first half is pretty good...  He has missed a few throws, but I wouldn't say he's playing bad

9 minutes ago, GG said:

Jets fans totally resigned to their fate, nobody was booing at halftime, unlike Gints yesterday.  

Without their franchise QB and great LB, they are really down in the dumps.  They’re playing like the Bills last season w/Peterman or Derek Anderson.  You just accept losing.

4 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

If it keeps being trash, people are going to keep calling it trash.  If someone punched you in the face every day for a decade, you shouldn't have to just "get used to it" and stop objecting.

It's trash to some and not to others. That's not hard to understand.

Complaining about it just makes you sound like a little B word

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Looking at the Bills schedule and hoping for a Sunday night flex... Ravens game is the only chance, but the Sunday night game that night ain't getting replaced.

Maybe next year

What's the soonest week they can flex games?

EDIT: Googles it. It's week 5, so no chance Pats game gets flexed.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

Booger “I think the Browns are going to be patient here and establish the ground game” 

-Play action pass

-Booger “here you think they are going to run and they hit you with the play action pass”

If you think of it as a comedy act it is very funny.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Isn't this the truth.  Last week's MNF game wasn't good, either.  Next week is Chicago vs Washington; are they trying to get low ratings?

After this season I feel the NFL needs more power to flex MNF and Sunday night games. There are a lot of really poor primetime games coming up.