MNF -Cleveland Browns @ New Jersey Jets

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What are your thoughts on the Jets defensive line vs the Browns offensive line?

I think Baker could get a lot of pressure up the middle....that's where the Browns are the weakest right?

The whole OL sucks. Jets could get some pressure but I think running the ball will be harder. Problem with predicting pass rush is that last year baker got the ball out really quick and last week he did not. Todd monken wants more routes to develop downfield. Freddie was more of the OC last year when baker looked good. Small sample size so not sure if he will look more like last year or more like last week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The whole OL sucks. Jets could get some pressure but I think running the ball will be harder. Problem with predicting pass rush is that last year baker got the ball out really quick and last week he did not. Todd monken wants more routes to develop downfield. Freddie was more of the OC last year when baker looked good. Small sample size so not sure if he will look more like last year or more like last week. 

I want to see more of the Maker Playfield of last week.

Why?

Because I want to see that overhyped team implode like a dying star.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jets, but the brownies likely take this one?

Edited by Don Otreply

5 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

I am really torn with this one.  If I knew for sure that the Jets would be bad for the rest of the year, I would hope that they win this game.  The browns quickly went from the lovable losers to the obnoxious, overhyped, talkers.

Yep. They have become the second most detestable team in record time. I'm rooting for a terrible game with a lot of mistakes and bad officiating, cheap shots and missed opportunities finally won late by the Jets because the Browns, Mayfield and Landry did something incredibly stupid that tears apart the team from the inside out.

5 minutes ago, Flynox said:

Still early but who would you rather win this game considering future standings seeding? I’m saying the Jets with their tough schedule and moving Cleveland to 0-2, but i’d never root for the jets ?

Jets.  I’m about 95% sure they’re going to be a dumpster fire this season anyways.  Browns, I’m only 50% sure.

• Like (+1) 1