Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

I just registered to vote... now I feel like I need to take a shower ?!

If joining Twitter just to get a win for my Bills is not a sign of true fandom I don’t know what is ?

19 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'll tell you all one thing: If the Bills lose this social media popularity contest, I'm disavowing my Bills fanhood forever and becoming a Saints fan!

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

147491 votes and it is %50 to %50?? I am not good at math but doesnt add up.

I am sure someone is slightly ahead.  There is probably a buffer for tenths of a percent.  I get the feeling that the teams are a couple hundred votes apart at most.  We need every vote we can get!!!

2 hours ago, Logic said:

Personally, I think all the people that say they "don't Twitter" are missing out on good football coverage.

It's pretty simple. Once you join, you just "follow" all of the Buffalo sportswriters that interest you. You don't ever actually have to "Tweet" or interact with anyone. When I scroll through my feed, it has Joe Buscaglia, Sal Capaccio, Matthew Fairburn, Tim Graham, Benjamin Albright, Daniel Jeremiah, Jon Ledyard, Cover 1, Chris Brown, etc....It's basically just a Bills/football news feed. 

It's indisputably the fastest way to get Bills news as it breaks. 

As an added bonus, if you choose to, you CAN attempt to interact with various people that you would otherwise not have the chance to. For instance, I have twice suggested articles to Sports Illustrated that I'd like to see written, and both times, I got a reply stating that they were good ideas, and the articles were then written. What other platform would give me that type of chance?

Again ..

We do not have to have a twitter account  to read what they tweet.     

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills fans and Saints fans are so similar in a lot of ways. They are both, without question, the most important part of their city (at least to the residents). 

I have about a dozen close friends and business associates who are Saints fans.  We share an automatic kinship with the passion for our teams.  You see it by living there.   I love Saints fans...they tend to be just great people and lots of fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I have about a dozen close friends and business associates who are Saints fans.  We share an automatic kinship with the passion for our teams.  You see it by living there.   I love Saints fans...they tend to be just great people and lots of fun. 

Yes, not surprised it was that close. I think like Buffalo fans, many NO fans no longer reside in that region so they unite more online like we do. That gives us an added advantage for such online polls. Just my theory, not saying we arent a top 4 fanbase, of course we are. However I do feel like some fanbases have a heavier online presence and we are one of them. 

39 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Yes, not surprised it was that close. I think like Buffalo fans, many NO fans no longer reside in that region so they unite more online like we do. That gives us an added advantage for such online polls. Just my theory, not saying we arent a top 4 fanbase, of course we are. However I do feel like some fanbases have a heavier online presence and we are one of them. 

Honestly, the overwhelming majority of Saints fans are in the Gulf South. Bills fans are spread much more widely. In New Orleans, you are born here, live here and die here. They do love the Saints though. It is a little different from Buffalo in one way. The BIGGEST Bills fans (ie us) care more about the Bills than the biggest Saints fans. The casual Saints fans comprise a much bigger percentage of the area than casual Bills fans. 

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Honestly, the overwhelming majority of Saints fans are in the Gulf South. Bills fans are spread much more widely. In New Orleans, you are born here, live here and die here. They do love the Saints though. It is a little different from Buffalo in one way. The BIGGEST Bills fans (ie us) care more about the Bills than the biggest Saints fans. The casual Saints fans comprise a much bigger percentage of the area than casual Bills fans. 

Well I know a pretty nice sized population of Saints fans defected after hurricane Katrina. I was living in Houston at the time and they migrated in droves. Then I moved to Dallas to find a sizable population of NO defectors there as well. Maybe overestimating this tho.

45 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Well I know a pretty nice sized population of Saints fans defected after hurricane Katrina. I was living in Houston at the time and they migrated in droves. Then I moved to Dallas to find a sizable population of NO defectors there as well. Maybe overestimating this tho.

No, they ABSOLUTELY headed to those places. Just over the last decade and a half they have returned. Houston was New Orleans west for a couple of years.

13 minutes ago, eball said:

Probably an illegal forward tweet.

This is the best one I have seen in awhile :lol::lol::lol:

35 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

For those who wonder or care:

Honestly how they grouped the teams is awful IMO