Week 10 Bills @ Jets second half thread

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It will be the first think written on Todd Bowles pink slip. 

The worst offense in history just scored 41 points on you with a street FA qb who got there 10 days ago and the worst wr group in the league 

Bowles is toast.  It’s too bad - I never worry about him manning the opposing sideline.

The worst offense in history just scored 41 points on you with a street FA qb who got there 10 days ago and the worst wr group in the league 

...we don't know Bowles' "process" do we?......

I admit I was 100% wrong about Barkley today.  I could not have imagined he would help the Bills lay a 40 burger on the Inept Jets. Defense did what it does and FINALLY....FINALLY we looked like a legit professional offense on the field. Even if it is for 1 game. This Board will be so much better as we go into the bye with a win. Well played today Buffalo. KUDOS

Edited by DRA3196
  • Like (+1) 2

What the heck happened to the Jets d-line?   It wasn't long ago they were touted as the best in the NFL...

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

and many many on here were claiming that a substantial part of the problem was NOT the qbs;)

Just now, DRA3196 said:

I admit I was 100% wrong about Barkley today.  I could not have imagined he would help the Bills lay a 40 burger on the Inepts today. Defense did what it does and FINALLY....FINALLY we looked like a legit professional offense. Even if it is for 1 game. This Board will be so much better as we go into the bye with a win. Well played today Buffalo. KUDOS

Ditto. Barkley was amazing, even against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Bills involved in another blowout.

Same Old Bills.

Honestly it's satisfying but we've literally had one game not over by the first half.. like a tight win like the Titans, except high scoring with a 4TD Barkley game, would be fun sometimes

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DRA3196 said:

I admit I was 100% wrong about Barkley today.  I could not have imagined he would help the Bills lay a 40 burger on the Inepts today. Defense did what it does and FINALLY....FINALLY we looked like a legit professional offense. Even if it is for 1 game. This Board will be so much better as we go into the bye with a win. Well played today Buffalo. KUDOS

I admit to not giving him a fair chance just due to our QB nightmare debacle this season. This was his 7th start in the NFL and he played pretty damn well.

Side note: His wife is hot 

Matt-Barkley-wife-Brittany-Langdon-Barkl

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I admit to not giving him a fair chance just due to our QB nightmare debacle this season. This was his 7th start in the NFL and he played pretty damn well.

Yeah, but he should get a REAL dog! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Mostly bumping for the pic. But he had 3 300 yard games in his last 3 of 7 starts! If I heard the announcers correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Is this like a Bills QB prerequisite or something?

• Haha (+1) 1